Fallout 3 Xbox One Mothership Zeta

Discus and support Fallout 3 Xbox One Mothership Zeta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I am having issues with Mothership Zeta. It isn't installing. It's stuck on the "installing..." even when it's at 100%. I am using the disc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MindlessIndiana, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Fallout 3 Xbox One Mothership Zeta

Hello. I am having issues with Mothership Zeta. It isn't installing. It's stuck on the "installing..." even when it's at 100%. I am using the disc version of the Game Of The Year Edition of Fallout 3. I have tried everything I could find online, but nothing
    works. In fact, it only made it worse. The last thing I tried was uninstalling Fallout 3 then reinstalling it, but nothing happens. It will install Operation Anchorage and queue up Mothership Zeta but none of the other add-ons or even the game itself are added
    to the queue, so I have no way to play the game.

:)

MindlessIndiana, Aug 10, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. MaulYoda Win User

Fallout Area 51

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

Area 51 IS Fallout 3 style in the form of one of the BEST DLC that came out in fallout 3 Mothership Zeta! they should make a whole game with that theme IMO!

[/quote]Yeah, Fallout 3 style is not Fallout style, but I really don't want to get into the whole aliens thing again. And regardless of any of that,
    Mothership Zeta still sucked
  3. ncgfuelld Win User

Fallout Area 51

Area 51 IS Fallout 3 style in the form of one of the BEST DLC that came out in fallout 3 Mothership Zeta! they should make a whole game with that theme IMO!
  4. CrazyMvM94 Win User

Are they ever going to drop F3 DLC price

I think I'm going back to play Fallout 3 just for the Mothership Zeta DLC...
  5. JoN dA pRo Win User

Fallout: New Vegas Lonesome Road DLC Achievements Revealed

another slap to the face by bethesda but i really wish they made achievements that where challenging to get like in fallout 3 like in mothership zeta finding the holotapes or something like that
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 DLCs that are stored on a disc not working for Xbox One Backward Compatibility

I had a similar issue with Fallout 3, that I installed the discs with the dlc on them, but the game did not recognize them. The only dlc it did recognize was Mothership Zeta, which I downloaded from Xbox Live.
Thema:

Fallout 3 Xbox One Mothership Zeta

1. Fallout 3 Xbox One Mothership Zeta - Similar Threads - Fallout Mothership Zeta

2. Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One: My 360 cloud saves for Fallout New Vegas are no longer showing on Xbox One. Game was played as recently as last year. Other 360 cloud saves seem to be working fine....
  3. Fallout 76

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76: Hi, are trap camps using punjis in Fallout 76? using in-game items to cause damage to players in-game, can it get you banned by Microsoft or Bethesda getting threatened by a player about it?...
  4. xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?: how can i fix or who do i need to get a hold of to figure out why fallout 4 crashes every time i try to play on cloud gaming? submitted by /u/PotentialJazzlike953 [link] [comments]
  5. Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…: I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made. Due to Microsoft’s incompetence there is no...
  6. Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...: Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible with Xbox X series? Liam. V c487a30e-37cd-4c7c-a465-f333689f344a
  7. Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)": I redeemed a copy of Fallout 76 through a code, however it is unable to install onto my D drive and I am met with the "Access is Denied" code and I don't know if there is anything I need to do on...
  8. Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta: I have downloaded the Mothership Zeta dlc for fallout 3 on my Xbox 360 and it isn't showing up in the downloads on the main menu. I checked the memory files and it says I have it downloaded. I f...
  9. Fallout 3 GOTY Mothership Zeta Backwards Compatible Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY Mothership Zeta Backwards Compatible Issue: Im having an issue with Mothership Zeta of goty edition of Fallout 3, missing from the game completely but installed in my Games & apps, I have tried uninstalling the dlc and game multiple times,...
  10. Missing addon fallout 3 Zeta Mothership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing addon fallout 3 Zeta Mothership: Ok im having some trouble with the marketplace a few years ago I bought the Mothership Zeta Addon for fallout 3 and quite recently since about a year ago I cant redownload it because it seems my...