Fallout 3 on PC

Discus and support Fallout 3 on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Fallout 3 on my laptop with Xbox Game Pass, but every time I try to start a new game, it crashes and closes itself. As far as I can tell,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheDude1227, Sep 23, 2022.

1. TheDude1227
    TheDude1227 Guest

Fallout 3 on PC

I downloaded Fallout 3 on my laptop with Xbox Game Pass, but every time I try to start a new game, it crashes and closes itself. As far as I can tell, I meet the system requirements and everything seems normal. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, running as administrator, changing compatibility, updating, and even altering codes. Nothing seems to work. Is there anything else I can try, or is it something that needs to be fixed by Xbox?

:)

TheDude1227, Sep 23, 2022
  2. isturbo1984 Win User

Games with different sets of achievements?

Fallout 3 360 and PC versions...
  3. rogerscameron95 Win User

In need of a good RPG game

Elder Scrolls Obvlion, Fallout 3 and Fallout NV can all be picked up for $15 each at gamestop or if your on PC using games for windows, Fallout 3 is only 9.99 to download on Xbox.com
  4. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Which game do you go back to when not playing newly purchased games?

Fallout 3 mainly. Sometimes play Civilzation 3 for a couple of days on the PC
  5. voteDC Win User

easy xbox achievements list on x360a

Get Fallout 3 for the PC. 1550 gamerscore in under five minutes.
  6. Mexicola1984 Win User

Fallout 3 or New Vegas.

Fallout 3, plus if you have a PC grab the earlier Fallout games from Amazon for a few quid, they are all fantastic. I have been through Fallout 3 countless times now and still love it, Fallout: New Vegas took me a few attempts to get through because its
    such a mess.
Thema:

Fallout 3 on PC

1. Fallout 3 on PC - Similar Threads - Fallout

2. Fallout 76 for the PC Crashes immediately after the sign-in screen when downloaded through...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 for the PC Crashes immediately after the sign-in screen when downloaded through...: I've updated all my drivers, messed around uninstalling and re-installing the game, uninstalling the Xbox app, using wsreset, renamed config files to force it to download new ones, etc. I cant...
  3. I have a fallout first subscription but it is not showing up in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a fallout first subscription but it is not showing up in game: I have a fallout first subscription but it is not showing up in game, has this happened to anyone else? Is there anyway to get the game to register my sub? 66765eff-5974-45dd-95a0-dbce4823a015
  4. Fallout 76 doesnt start at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 doesnt start at all: Hi, I freshly installed FO76 from MS Store and when I try to launch it, it opens a window that says "launching game..." and then it closes and nothing happens. In EventViewer, I noticed one error...
  5. i got fallout 76 MICROSOFT STORE and the game opens then says lanching then closes no error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got fallout 76 MICROSOFT STORE and the game opens then says lanching then closes no error: i do not own game pass and never will c0f1e68a-bddd-40d1-a949-f3c26890a401
  6. Fallout 3 GOTY will not launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY will not launch: So i recently bought the entire fallout series cause it was on sale and fallout 3 will not launch after selecting play game. I will launch the program and the settings screen will pop up but after...
  7. I have to "buy to own" Fallout 76 when the game disc is inserted. I am able to play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to "buy to own" Fallout 76 when the game disc is inserted. I am able to play the...: I recently noticed that I both own and don't own Fallout 76. I have the disc inserted, the game launches, I am able to play, but apparently I don't own the game? When I go to the Microsoft store,...
  8. unable to play fallout 3 on pc (game pass ultimate)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to play fallout 3 on pc (game pass ultimate): i got myself a decent gaming pc and since i got game pass ultimate i thought id download fallout 3 on pc and play. the game opens the menu where i can hit play, options, tech support, etc. but...
  9. Can I gift Fallout 76 Atoms to another player?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I gift Fallout 76 Atoms to another player?: Can I gift Fallout 76 Atoms to another user? https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/fallout-76-4000-1000-bonus-atoms/C0DXLGXJRKZQ fa77cf3d-5bc7-4443-9258-da7b6d046775
  10. Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76: Please take control and fix Fallout 76 Dear Microsoft, I know Fallout 76 looks like a lost cause but given the right direction it could become not only a great game, but also very profitable....