Fallout 3 GOTY Mothership Zeta Backwards Compatible Issue

Discus and support Fallout 3 GOTY Mothership Zeta Backwards Compatible Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im having an issue with Mothership Zeta of goty edition of Fallout 3, missing from the game completely but installed in my Games & apps, I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxWAR KINGxX 09, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Fallout 3 GOTY Mothership Zeta Backwards Compatible Issue

Im having an issue with Mothership Zeta of goty edition of Fallout 3, missing from the game completely but installed in my Games & apps, I have tried uninstalling the dlc and game multiple times, but every time I try reinstalling from the 2nd disc, it
    installs Fallout 3, Broken Steel, Point Lookout, and The Pitt, but Mothership Zeta mysteriously somehow is already installed, even when I try installing Fallout 3 from the 1st disc, Its somehow already installed in my games & apps. I have tried a hard reset
    of my xbox one twice now to fix the issue without success, any help would be appreciated thanks!

:)

XxWAR KINGxX 09, Aug 1, 2019
  2. XxWAR KINGxX 09 Win User

I'll give it a try thanks, but its almost like my games and apps are bugged or something and won't uninstall that particular dlc to even let me install it.
  3. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

i had that same issue before, uninstall everything and try it again it should work, i also had the same issue with the mafia 2 dlc, but i never could resolve that issue.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello XxWAR KINGxX,

You have mentioned having all content installed when viewing Fallout 3 and the available add-ons for this game, but in-game you're unable to access that DLC.

We recommend asking this question within the community for Fallout 3, which can be found within the
    Fallout section of the Bethesda forums. This community handles all questions related to in-game occurrences, and it would be best to confirm information
    about the DLC and game itself there.

Try this for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. Legendgenesis Win User

Now, when you play the game, are you playing off the first or second disc? I know that some GotY editions require you to use the second disc in order to be able to use the DLC, as the license to use those are tied to the second disc. (It does this with me
    for Borderlands 2.)
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey WAR KING

Thank you for taking the time to reply back.

At this point, if you are still unable to remove that bit of DLC to once again install all the content to produce a fresh start, your best bet might be to follow the advise provided by Xbox Forums Ambassador

ChopDaLyricolig
    and actually perform a full
    factory reset
    on your console, as resetting your Operating system [OS] on your console might not be able to discard that piece of DLC.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    4. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:
      • Reset and remove everything. This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps will be deleted. You should use this option when selling
        or gifting the console to someone else. You should only use this option as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.
      • Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. This will save you from downloading
        or reinstalling the large game files. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose
        Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with
        Reset and keep my games & apps
        and save Reset and remove everything as a last resort.
      • Cancel. To back out of this screen, simply select the
        Cancel
        button. No action has been taken at this point. This is a safe exit from this screen.

Under normal circumstances, using Reset and keep my games & apps tends to resolve most issues, and I would actually encourage you to use this, as it would save you plenty of time to get back to gaming. Keep in mind that this will remove
    any accounts you have on your console, as well as any Home Xbox associations, so be sure to have those emails and passwords in hand!

However, in the instance that it does not clear up that DLC, then Reset and remove everything
    would be the only alternative we have left.

You can give this a try whenever you have some free time, and if are still experiencing any difficulties, we should be able to provide some additional troubleshooting steps, if any are available, to further assist you.
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 GOTY Mothership Zeta Backwards Compatible Issue - Similar Threads - Fallout GOTY Mothership

2. Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One: My 360 cloud saves for Fallout New Vegas are no longer showing on Xbox One. Game was played as recently as last year. Other 360 cloud saves seem to be working fine....
  3. Fallout 76

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76: Hi, are trap camps using punjis in Fallout 76? using in-game items to cause damage to players in-game, can it get you banned by Microsoft or Bethesda getting threatened by a player about it?...
  4. xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?: how can i fix or who do i need to get a hold of to figure out why fallout 4 crashes every time i try to play on cloud gaming? submitted by /u/PotentialJazzlike953 [link] [comments]
  5. Bought new Fallout GOTY and i don’ get addons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought new Fallout GOTY and i don’ get addons: Hi there. A while ago i got the disc version of fallout 4 GOTY with all expansions. When i wasn’t playing for some time, i uninstalled the game (but kept my save games). Now i installed it again...
  6. Fallout 3 GOTY Add Ons & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY Add Ons & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 on Xbox series X: Hi all i own a physical copy of Fallout 3 GOTY Xbox 360 & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 and when I install the games i don't have the dlc from both of them. Of i am not gonna pay...
  7. Why doesn't the disc 2 content install for Fallout 3 Goty edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the disc 2 content install for Fallout 3 Goty edition?: I have an xbox 360 that I wanted to install the goty content for fallout 3 on. I have a 1 terabyte seagate hard drive connected to the 360 but when I try to install the content it says it requires...
  8. Fallout 3 DLC on GOTY editon telling me to purchase to use.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 DLC on GOTY editon telling me to purchase to use.: I purchased the X Box One/X Box 360 Fallout 3 Game Of The Year edition. I installed everything, but the DLC is saying I have to pay for it. The DLC is not available online and only showed up once...
  9. installed goty edition of Fallout 4, but updated game play saves wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installed goty edition of Fallout 4, but updated game play saves wont load: XBOX1S Fallout 4 GOTY installed over vanilla edition (Absolutely no mods) I did the update/install on vacation since we do not have wifi. When we got home the games that had been played using...
  10. Why can’t I play the dlc for fallout 3 and new Vegas with the GOTY and ultimate edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play the dlc for fallout 3 and new Vegas with the GOTY and ultimate edition...: I have the physical disk for fallout 3 goty and fallout new Vegas ultimate edition, which comes with the dlc, but I can’t access the dlc. b54dae28-36af-4894-90ce-66fbaea2b4cc