Fallout 3 Game of the year edition on pc gamepass but not xbox one?

Discus and support Fallout 3 Game of the year edition on pc gamepass but not xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, sorry bit of a stupid question. Gamepass on pc has fallout 3 game of the year edition with all the dlc included however on the xbox one this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Davo162, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Davo162
    Davo162 Guest

Hi all, sorry bit of a stupid question.

Gamepass on pc has fallout 3 game of the year edition with all the dlc included however on the xbox one this isn't the case? is this intended?

so two quick questions.

1. If i want the dlc for xbox one must i purchase the dlc seperate to the gamepass base game?

2. Can i unlock the old xbox 360 achievements via the gamepass app on pc?

thank you in advance.

:)

Davo162, Jan 3, 2023
  2. Dexter010 Win User

good rpg recommendations?

Fallout 3 (game of the year edition)

Fallout: New Vegas

Oblivion

Mass Effect 1 & 2
  3. Dexter010 Win User

help on games

Fallout: New Vegas

Fallout 3 (Game of the Year edition)

Oblivion

Dragon Age

Dragon Age 2
  4. XANGCRIS Win User

GoW 3 Marketplace sale Fed 28th - Mar 5th

Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition only cost me $2 :)
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

Playing more 360

about a year ago I bought Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition for $15. The add-ons are so good, the entire game with add-ons kinda overshadowed Fallout 3 just a little, which is hard for me to say since I loved Fallout 3 so much.
  6. JoanneGaunt Win User

Fallout 3 goty pc game pass

Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (PC) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 that is the problem after I uninstall the other ones now
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 Game of the year edition on pc gamepass but not xbox one? - Similar Threads - Fallout Game edition

2. xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?: how can i fix or who do i need to get a hold of to figure out why fallout 4 crashes every time i try to play on cloud gaming? submitted by /u/PotentialJazzlike953 [link] [comments]
  3. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  4. Fallout 76 account and new Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 account and new Xbox Game Pass subscription: Hello, I have an existing Fallout 76 account (not on any Xbox Game Pass account,) and I wanted to subscribe to Game Pass, my question is.. will the new subscription create a new and separate...
  5. Missing Disk (FALLOUT 4: GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Disk (FALLOUT 4: GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION): Missing disk What can I Do to get a digital copy of Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition Who do I contact for help? b64725c9-31d8-48e9-97b0-115936b0bba9
  6. Why am I missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim from my game library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim from my game library?: I am missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim for my game library. I know I specifically bought both. For some reason I still own the dlc just not the games. I own the "anniversary upgrade" in the market...
  7. Why is Fallout 3 DLC Purchased In Store not available in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fallout 3 DLC Purchased In Store not available in game?: So basically the title. I bought all of the DLC add ons for Fallout 3 in the store, they installed just fine, I go into the game and they load up and even show in the main menu downloads section....
  8. i cant play Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition: if i try to play it i just get this Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (PC) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error...
  9. installed goty edition of Fallout 4, but updated game play saves wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installed goty edition of Fallout 4, but updated game play saves wont load: XBOX1S Fallout 4 GOTY installed over vanilla edition (Absolutely no mods) I did the update/install on vacation since we do not have wifi. When we got home the games that had been played using...
  10. I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition and all the add-ons on the home menu are faded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition and all the add-ons on the home menu are faded...: I already put my question but for some reason in order to submit it I have to put a message. I don't know what that's for so I will just put my question I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition...