Fallout 3 game code

Discus and support Fallout 3 game code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello I pre ordered fallout 4 on about a month before release and I still haven't gotten my code for fallout 3 to download. I was wondering if there... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SlingBlade005, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Fallout 3 game code

Hello I pre ordered fallout 4 on about a month before release and I still haven't gotten my code for fallout 3 to download. I was wondering if there was any way it could be resent. The service number is [Mod Removed]

:)

SlingBlade005, Jul 29, 2016
  2. splashbear
    splashbear Guest
    The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.

The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.

• Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”
    • Order number 567172081899360957
    • Gamer Tag:
    Thanks for your help!

splashbear, Jul 29, 2016
  3. xisalk
    xisalk Guest
    My Fallout 3 Code is region locked

I have a Fallout 3 code witch i got with my Fallout 4 game and the code is a US region code (that's what xbox support said) and my account is Australian so i believe i need an Australia fallout 3 code so please help.

xisalk, Jul 29, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Fallout 3 game code

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Fallout 3 game code :)

Miss Bijoux, Aug 1, 2016
  5. Nirrson Win User

Just let me play already!!

Hello! I bought The consol with fallout 4 cd at the time fallout 4 was relesed and I got the code for fallout 3 with it. Fallout 3 is an xbox 360 game from The start could that be a problem trying to download to xbox one?

Makes no sence selling a box with fallout 4 to xbox one and a redeem code for fallout 3 to xbox 360 😑👈
  6. qwertryru Win User

Free Fallout 3 code with purchase of Fallout 4 not working correctly

purchased the game Fallout 4 on Xbox One promised code Fallout 3 letter code for the download has not received
  7. ThorX360 Win User

wrong game for a code

I bought a code for Fallout 76 on Instant-Gaming and when I enter the code that it gave me it actuaaly gave Fallout 3, and not Fallout 76. Is there anyway to verified what a code give us somewhere ? And did that happen to anybody and it got resolved
    ?(sorry if my english is bad, i'm french)
    Hi,

since that you buyed a digital code from a third party seller, you should ask them to check and solve the issue. If the code refers to Fallout 3, they give you a Fallout 3 key ;)
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Fallout 3 code missing

Hey there, holm3sy1984! If you bought the physical copy of Fallout 4 and there is no Fallout 3 code in there, you will want to go back to the retailer. The only Fallout 3 codes that we give here are when users purchased the game through the Xbox One Store
    and was sent a code through the message center. Thanks for understanding!
  9. Deadmoth31 Win User

Fallout 3 Code has not arrived

Xbox One customers (for both digital and physical copies of "Fallout 4 - Xbox One"): Please note that for the extra pre-order bonus of "Fallout 3," backwards compatibility for Xbox 360 is not available until 11/12. Physical copies of Fallout 4 have the code
    for "Fallout 3" packed in-box. For digital copies of "Fallout 4," the "Fallout 3" game code will be delivered separately within 7-10 days to the user’s Xbox Messenger center.
Thema:

Fallout 3 game code

1. Fallout 3 game code - Similar Threads - Fallout game code

2. When I try to open Fallout 4 for PC Game Pass I get Error code: (0x87e50028) and -2015294512

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to open Fallout 4 for PC Game Pass I get Error code: (0x87e50028) and -2015294512: When I open Fallout 4 I get an two error codes. I have already checked to see if my subscription on my Game Pass account has been canceled or has expired. I have also tried restarting my pc,...
  3. error code 0x8007048f fallout 76 xbox game pass launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x8007048f fallout 76 xbox game pass launcher: Logged in today, fallout 76 needed an update, large one, had to switch drives, launcher would not let me migrate so i uninstalled and reinstalled. when launching the game it says error, eventually...
  4. Lost fallout 3 game code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost fallout 3 game code: in about 2016 or 2017 I purchased the fallout 4 game disc (not preowned), it came with a free fallout 3 game code but I lost it☹️ Can I please get some help I would really like that game....
  5. I do not work the game code fallout 3 xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I do not work the game code fallout 3 xbox one: Hi I have a code of fallout 3 for xbox one, but I could not download it, change region and the same, tell me to try later, I tried 10 times and the same, I need help,...
  6. Fallout 3 Game Code Issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Game Code Issues: Promotion name: Free Fallout 3 code with physical purchase of Fallout 4 Date of purchase: (Anywhere between 1-30)/12/15 Issue: I get error code 0x80153016 when I try to redeem my Fallout 3 code....
  7. Error code 0x803f8001 (Do you own this game or app?) Can't start up digital version Fallout 3 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803f8001 (Do you own this game or app?) Can't start up digital version Fallout 3 ...: My wife gave me a regular copy of Fallout 4 as a birthday gift. It came with a free download code for Fallout 3. For some reason it did not allow me to redeem the code straight away. I had to...
  8. My Fallout 3 game code vanished from messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fallout 3 game code vanished from messages: I don't get that much time to play my Xbox. To be honest, its actually been sitting rarely being used except the few times that we watch blurays. I had some issues getting my fallout 3 code when i...
  9. Missing message with FALLOUT 3 game code from fallout 4 PRE ORDER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing message with FALLOUT 3 game code from fallout 4 PRE ORDER: Hi, I pre ordered Fallout 4 on November 21, 2015. I received fallout 4 and also received fallout 3 game code with my purchase on my inbox messages... The thing is that xbox erased my messages......
  10. Fallout 3 game redeem code not working on xbox one error code: ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 game redeem code not working on xbox one error code: ...: Hello, I would like to register and download the game Fallout 3 (Xbox 360) for its new Xbox One, but unfortunately I have not succeeded. Redeem code still refused. Unable to deploy I bought a...