Fallout 3 dlcs won't play

Discus and support Fallout 3 dlcs won't play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Was continuing fallout 3 on new series x, everything worked fine, I picked up from when I played last on my one x. Couple days later I tried to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by john hornback, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Fallout 3 dlcs won't play

Was continuing fallout 3 on new series x, everything worked fine, I picked up from when I played last on my one x. Couple days later I tried to play and no dlcs. I've installed and reinstalled numerous times, it shows them as installed but when I try to load save it gives me the may not play correct due to content no longer present

:)

john hornback, Feb 15, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi John!

Have you also tried to reinstall your DLCs?

Let's refresh your 360 storage. Go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage. On the Manage storage devices > Clear local Xbox 360 storage.

Let's also try to refresh your account by re-adding it.

Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address linked with your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
  3. Metal-barbie13 Win User

Cant play downloaded game

Yes. I have fallout 3 and fallout new vegas that played perfectly. The fallout 3 stopped launching after I downloaded some DLC and stopped working tho
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

New to Fallout

Play both, but play Fallout 3 before New Vegas. They're both good, but it would be better to play Fallout 3 first, trust me on this. Also get the full-DLC versions of both.
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

why doesnt my fallout 3 X Box 360 disc play on my X Box One?

Are you trying to use the regular fallout 3 disc or the game of the year edition? I've read a lot of posts saying there are problems with the game of the year edition saying it won't work or it won't let you install the dlc. Do you have any other backwards
    compatible discs that won't work either or is it just fallout?
  6. Pandasaur cx Win User

Fallout 3 DLC Disks

Remove the DLC's and just insert Fallout 3. Manage Fallout 3 and install the DLC from that screen.
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 dlcs won't play - Similar Threads - Fallout dlcs won't

2. Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?: I just bought fallout New Vegas for 2$.95 on Xbox game store And realize I forgot the DLCs but it's 25 to 30 bucks for the DLCs by themselves so I thought about getting a hard copy for 9.99 with...
  3. I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...: I have deleted them from my drive tried reinstalling them and nothing is working the discs arent damaged at all and i lost all of my saves, i have 1700 hrs invested and its just gone. I want to...
  4. So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...: All it’s saying is that I don’t own the dlcs in my save files on my Xbox one but I got the dlcs downloaded 9c2d703c-a289-49ac-aa0e-a944f5f4137e
  5. Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC: So I Baught Season pass for Fallout 4, it says ''no need to download ready to use in game'' when I open game I can not activate them DLCS also not shown in my app data on windows pc. I restarted...
  6. Fallout 4 DLCs gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 DLCs gone: Hello I’ve been having a problem with some dlcs for fallout 4 I bought them a while back and I deleted game and reinstalled it a few times and the game and the dlcs were still there but h deleted...
  7. Why Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas DLCs are not avaliable in Brazil?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas DLCs are not avaliable in Brazil?: It's odd, I just want to play this amazing games in its full glory but I can't. I have a Series S, and even if I buy the fisical copies (Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition and Oblivion Game of...
  8. Fallout 3 dlcs won't work on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlcs won't work on xbox one: I have F3 & the 4 add ons Pitt,Steel,Anchorage & lookout. I have installed all & are on my Xbox one but the main game won't recognize any of the add ons. I have Uninstaller and reinstalled all...
  9. My fallout 4 DLCs won't load, even when downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fallout 4 DLCs won't load, even when downloaded: I bought the fallout 4 DLCs a few weeks ago and I ran into a problem. Whenever I disconect from the internet, I load fallout and look at the add-on menu it says not installed but when I look at...
  10. Fallout new vegas ultimate edition xbox one won't load dlcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new vegas ultimate edition xbox one won't load dlcs: I have done everything right when it came to this game. I installed disk 2 and play with it in, my Xbox one says the Dlcs are installed but the game or my Xbox doesn't recognize I own them and...