Fallout 3 dlc problems & alien isolation transfer

Discus and support Fallout 3 dlc problems & alien isolation transfer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As like everyone else I use to own Fallout 3 GOTY edition, now the problem is that the dlc disc is long gone and my dlc was not digitally downloaded... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImaShootsYa, Dec 15, 2015.

1. ImaShootsYa
    ImaShootsYa Guest

As like everyone else I use to own Fallout 3 GOTY edition, now the problem is that the dlc disc is long gone and my dlc was not digitally downloaded but is still present on my 360. How do I transfer in this case with no disc?

Also Alien isolation is on my 360 console as a digital download but does not show up as if I already own it on the xbox one? Has it been revised to be backwards compatible yet or is it simply not reading that I own it on 360?

:)

ImaShootsYa, Dec 15, 2015
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    What's your current TOP 5 FAVOURITE Xbox 1 games?

My favoutite games this gen.

The Witcher 3 (favorite game of all time)

Fallout 4

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Alien: Isolation

Dying Light

brandiesel1, Dec 15, 2015
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    What games have earned your " Epically Awesome " award?

I'll leave it to this gen. The Witcher 3 (best game I've ever played) Alien: Isolation, & Fallout 4. These are the only games I would consider epic. There are a lot of other really good games, but these 3 tipped the scale of epicness.

brandiesel1, Dec 15, 2015
  4. Pandasaur cx
    Pandasaur cx Guest

If you have the GOTY edition, you shouldn't need the DLC disc. Manage your Fallout 3 game and see if the DLC's are available to download from there.

Here's the current list of games that are available for backwards compatibility. Alien Isolation is already available on Xbox One so I'm not sure if they will make it backwards compatible.

www.xbox.com/.../available-games

Pandasaur cx, Dec 15, 2015
  5. munkyxtc
    munkyxtc Guest
    Hi @ImaShootsYa,

You should be able to go to the Fallout 3 game from your game list and Choose 'Manage' from here you should be able to see all of the DLC available for the title and download as necessary.

Alien Isolation has not yet been released as a Backwards compatible title. A full list of the titles available can be found @

munkyxtc, Dec 15, 2015
  6. jkcm725
    jkcm725 Guest
    I have the original Fallout 3 disk before GOTY I have two DLC disks with BROKEN STEEL, THE PITT, and POINT LOOKOUT on them. I was able to install all the disk with no problem but now when i start fallout 3 it done recognize any of the DLC. When I go to start
    a game already played from 360 it says it game will start but will be items missing from the saved game.

jkcm725, Dec 16, 2015
  7. Hey, guys! Sorry to see that you are unable to access your DLC. This is a known issue and is listed in our
    known concerns sticky. Fallout 3 DLC will only work for you if you own the digital versions of it. Sorry for any confusion surrounding this!

Misses Quinzel, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Pandasaur cx Win User

If you have the GOTY edition, you shouldn't need the DLC disc. Manage your Fallout 3 game and see if the DLC's are available to download from there.

Here's the current list of games that are available for backwards compatibility. Alien Isolation is already available on Xbox One so I'm not sure if they will make it backwards compatible.

9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, guys! Sorry to see that you are unable to access your DLC. This is a known issue and is listed in our
    known concerns sticky. Fallout 3 DLC will only work for you if you own the digital versions of it. Sorry for any confusion surrounding this!
  10. munkyxtc Win User

Hi @ImaShootsYa,

You should be able to go to the Fallout 3 game from your game list and Choose 'Manage' from here you should be able to see all of the DLC available for the title and download as necessary.

Alien Isolation has not yet been released as a Backwards compatible title. A full list of the titles available can be found @

11. jkcm725 Win User

I have the original Fallout 3 disk before GOTY I have two DLC disks with BROKEN STEEL, THE PITT, and POINT LOOKOUT on them. I was able to install all the disk with no problem but now when i start fallout 3 it done recognize any of the DLC. When I go to start
    a game already played from 360 it says it game will start but will be items missing from the saved game.
  12. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox One Games

My favourites are:

Witcher 3

Dying Light

Red Dead Redemption 2

Alien: Isolation

Fallout 4

Any Assassins Creed game
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 dlc problems & alien isolation transfer - Similar Threads - Fallout dlc problems

2. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  3. Fallout 4 dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 dlc: I had fallout 4 and recently bought the game of the year edition for the dlc. I have no internet connection. When i put the disc in i had 2 fallout 4 icons in my games section of the xbox. Once it...
  4. My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s: I have tried clearing local 360 files along with one files I've power cycled it I have deleted and Uninstalled it I have tried everything I found on the internet but still I am met with an...
  5. Why is Fallout 3 DLC Purchased In Store not available in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fallout 3 DLC Purchased In Store not available in game?: So basically the title. I bought all of the DLC add ons for Fallout 3 in the store, they installed just fine, I go into the game and they load up and even show in the main menu downloads section....
  6. Fallout 4 nuka world glitch/bug Problem Fallout 4 nuka world dlc glitch/bug problems

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout 4 nuka world glitch/bug Problem Fallout 4 nuka world dlc glitch/bug problems: I recently bought nuka world for fallout four and when I follow the quest i get a “you can’t go that way” followed by an invisible wall does anyone know how to fix it? submitted by...
  7. Fallout 4 DLC problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 DLC problem: I purchased a new copy of Fallout 4 GOTY edition from Gamestop. The DLC is redeemed through a code, there is no physical disc. When I enter the code in the manage games section I get a token not...
  8. Problem with Fallout New Vegas DLC (NOT THE ULTIMATE EDITION)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Fallout New Vegas DLC (NOT THE ULTIMATE EDITION): Hello, So yesterday I installed Fallout New Vegas on my xbox one and everything synchronised nicely: I can see my progress and my save files. But when I try to look for all of my DLC it says that...
  9. Fallout New Vegas DLC problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC problem: Morning. I wanted to buy Fallout New Vegas due to increased rumours about it hitting BC soon. So, lo and behold, went to my local marketplace (Brazil) and tried checking for the DLC, only to see...
  10. Fallout 4 Automatron DLC problem!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Automatron DLC problem!!: So when i bought the dlc it started downloading, and when it hit 100% it seemed to be installed so i checked the addons tab in the fallout 4 menu, automatron wasn't there. I pressed the start...