Fallout 3 DLC on GOTY editon telling me to purchase to use.

Discus and support Fallout 3 DLC on GOTY editon telling me to purchase to use. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the X Box One/X Box 360 Fallout 3 Game Of The Year edition. I installed everything, but the DLC is saying I have to pay for it. The DLC is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by max litt, Aug 18, 2023.

1. max litt
    max litt Guest

I purchased the X Box One/X Box 360 Fallout 3 Game Of The Year edition. I installed everything, but the DLC is saying I have to pay for it. The DLC is not available online and only showed up once I installed it, but now it is saying I have to purchase each piece of DLC, there was no redeem code with the copy and it was brand new.

:)

max litt, Aug 18, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Max L,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

You may be able to resolve your issue by following these steps!

1. Find the game

2. Press the 3 lines while your hovering over the game

3. Go down to DLCs

4. Your DLCs should be there

If that doesn't work

contact Xbox customer support and go from there!

Good Luck
    Regards
  3. FloatedCloth921 Win User

Fallout new Vegas xbox one ultimate edition dlc

Only use the DLC disc trust me I have the fallout 3 goty and oblivion goty and I have to only use the dlc disc
  4. Rozark Win User

Fallout 3 Games On Demand version and Point Lookout/Broken Steel disc.

Are you talking about using the GOTY DLC disc of fallout 3 with the GOD fallout 3? if yes, then there should be no problem unless Bethesda or Microsoft did something to it and didn't bother in telling any one about it.
  5. XxA1PHAx0M3GAxX Win User

Fallout New Vegas DLC not showing!

Yeah. It's the same for Fallout 3: GOTY and Oblivion: GOTY. The 2nd disc is usually the best option, as the 1st disc doesn't load the DLC w/ the game.

Unfortunately though, once you install the DLC it won't show as purchased in the Xbox store. The licenses for the DLC are on the disc itself.
  6. US Revenge Win User

Fable vs Oblivion

also, if you play oblivion and like it, you might as well get the GOTY edition, it comes with all the game DLC.. the DLC on the market place will cost you ike $40 but the GOTY editon of the game is like $20 and has all the DLC.
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 DLC on GOTY editon telling me to purchase to use. - Similar Threads - Fallout DLC GOTY

2. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  3. Fallout 4 dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 dlc: I had fallout 4 and recently bought the game of the year edition for the dlc. I have no internet connection. When i put the disc in i had 2 fallout 4 icons in my games section of the xbox. Once it...
  4. My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s: I have tried clearing local 360 files along with one files I've power cycled it I have deleted and Uninstalled it I have tried everything I found on the internet but still I am met with an...
  5. Why is Fallout 3 DLC Purchased In Store not available in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fallout 3 DLC Purchased In Store not available in game?: So basically the title. I bought all of the DLC add ons for Fallout 3 in the store, they installed just fine, I go into the game and they load up and even show in the main menu downloads section....
  6. Fallout 4 dlc not show u0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 dlc not show u0: I got fallout 4 goty today and the dlc are now shoeing up in game I have them installed and everything 0bf2f7e0-7567-4302-9c3b-acec5fd34f74
  7. Why can’t I play the dlc for fallout 3 and new Vegas with the GOTY and ultimate edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play the dlc for fallout 3 and new Vegas with the GOTY and ultimate edition...: I have the physical disk for fallout 3 goty and fallout new Vegas ultimate edition, which comes with the dlc, but I can’t access the dlc. b54dae28-36af-4894-90ce-66fbaea2b4cc
  8. I can’t install my dlc’s for fallout new Vegas.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t install my dlc’s for fallout new Vegas.: I am running into problems while trying to install the DLC’s for fallout new Vegas. I have the Xbox 360 ultimate edition, and whenever I tried to put in disc 2 to install the DLC’s I am met with...
  9. How do i get access to my fallout 4 DLC, if i purchased it on xbox, but installed fallout 4...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get access to my fallout 4 DLC, if i purchased it on xbox, but installed fallout 4...: I purchased fallout 4 on my Xbox a few years ago and then bought all the DLC separately (not the season pass) Since then I have installed fallout 4 again on my PC Using the Xbox app for PC The...
  10. How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox...: Hi. I bought game pass ultimate only to play xcloud on mac. How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox console or PC, only Mac & Xcloud....