Fallout 3 Digital Download from Fallout 4 won't save gameplay

Discus and support Fallout 3 Digital Download from Fallout 4 won't save gameplay in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My saved data after starting Fallout 3 was not kept afterwards. Auto save occurred many times and I personally saved during my progress. A few days... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Guitarlord5, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Guitarlord5
    Guitarlord5 Guest

My saved data after starting Fallout 3 was not kept afterwards. Auto save occurred many times and I personally saved during my progress. A few days later when I enter the game, it doesn't let me continue or load any game. The only option is starting a new
    game. I know others had this problem before. Any help please?

:)

Guitarlord5, Apr 13, 2017
  2. GooWood
    GooWood Guest
    missing fallout 4 pre order code

Is there anyway to recover the download code for Fallout 3 from the Fallout 4 digital preorder? My message has expired and I didn't save the code elsewhere.

Thanks

GooWood, Apr 13, 2017
  3. OC Freejack
    OC Freejack Guest
    Missing Fallout 3 Code

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of Purchase: 12/6/2015 from Xbox Live (Digital Download)

Issue: I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 19 calendar days.

OC Freejack, Apr 13, 2017
  4. Fallout 3 Digital Download from Fallout 4 won't save gameplay

Hey there Guitarlord5,

Were you connected to Xbox Live while playing the game and were you playing on the Xbox One console through Backward Compatibility or Xbox 360?

Let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Apr 14, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there Guitarlord5,

Were you connected to Xbox Live while playing the game and were you playing on the Xbox One console through Backward Compatibility or Xbox 360?

Let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. fschmidt85 Win User

Fallout 3 game code from fallout4 preorder

I also have never received my Fallout 3 code from my Digital Preorder of Fallout 4.
  7. Giengtheh00k Win User

Fallout 4 pre order missing the Fallout 3 code

I purchased Fallout 4 from microaoft digitally 11 days ago and have not recieved my Fallout 3 code yet.
  8. Nirrson Win User

Just let me play already!!

Hello! I bought The consol with fallout 4 cd at the time fallout 4 was relesed and I got the code for fallout 3 with it. Fallout 3 is an xbox 360 game from The start could that be a problem trying to download to xbox one?

Makes no sence selling a box with fallout 4 to xbox one and a redeem code for fallout 3 to xbox 360 😑👈
  9. Deadmoth31 Win User

Fallout 3 Code has not arrived

Xbox One customers (for both digital and physical copies of "Fallout 4 - Xbox One"): Please note that for the extra pre-order bonus of "Fallout 3," backwards compatibility for Xbox 360 is not available until 11/12. Physical copies of Fallout 4 have the code
    for "Fallout 3" packed in-box. For digital copies of "Fallout 4," the "Fallout 3" game code will be delivered separately within 7-10 days to the user’s Xbox Messenger center.
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 Digital Download from Fallout 4 won't save gameplay - Similar Threads - Fallout Digital Download

2. Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One: My 360 cloud saves for Fallout New Vegas are no longer showing on Xbox One. Game was played as recently as last year. Other 360 cloud saves seem to be working fine....
  3. Fallout 76

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76: Hi, are trap camps using punjis in Fallout 76? using in-game items to cause damage to players in-game, can it get you banned by Microsoft or Bethesda getting threatened by a player about it?...
  4. xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?: how can i fix or who do i need to get a hold of to figure out why fallout 4 crashes every time i try to play on cloud gaming? submitted by /u/PotentialJazzlike953 [link] [comments]
  5. Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…: I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made. Due to Microsoft’s incompetence there is no...
  6. Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...: Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible with Xbox X series? Liam. V c487a30e-37cd-4c7c-a465-f333689f344a
  7. Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)": I redeemed a copy of Fallout 76 through a code, however it is unable to install onto my D drive and I am met with the "Access is Denied" code and I don't know if there is anything I need to do on...
  8. Fallout 76

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76: I was wondering who has the problems with the screen freezing and locking up when they're playing fallout 76. That is an issue with the servers obvious to me and it is not my internet because it...
  9. So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...: All it’s saying is that I don’t own the dlcs in my save files on my Xbox one but I got the dlcs downloaded 9c2d703c-a289-49ac-aa0e-a944f5f4137e
  10. Error with entering a 25 digit code for Fallout 3 after buying Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error with entering a 25 digit code for Fallout 3 after buying Fallout 4: My Fallout 3 code that came with my Fallout 4 game disc can't be redeemed even after exhausting all troubleshooting steps. Im already checked my billing address, redeemed it on the console,...