Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital?

Discus and support Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought the Fallout 3 add-on pack Broken Steel and Point Lookout. Its been a a hundred years since I have been gaming so I didnt think about the fact... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/InterestFar6828, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital?

I bought the Fallout 3 add-on pack Broken Steel and Point Lookout. Its been a a hundred years since I have been gaming so I didnt think about the fact that of course I needed the original Fallout 3 to play these. My question is now if I can buy Fallout 3 from the store and then play the add-on anyway even though its on disc? I am playing on xbox one.

Hope this makes sense.

submitted by /u/InterestFar6828
    [link] [comments]

/u/InterestFar6828, Dec 4, 2023
  2. BeastBadshah Win User

X Box One S games, downloadable or cartridge/disc

If you buy game digitally from store you can download it if you buy disc you can install the game from disc and play it
  3. Arkeus 8 Win User

Xbox One & Arcade Games from Current Marketplace.

Let's say I purchase an Xbox One game digitally, does that game get added to a library where up to ten members in a family can access it? I understand that if I buy a disc I can resell it but I cannot resell a digital purchase.

If I know that I will have the benefits of adding a title to a library that up to ten members in a family can access then I might buy most if not all of my games digitally. If those benefits are still available then I would want to wait to buy a Xbox One
    game through Xbox Live instead of buying it as a disc.
  4. Eggnogga Win User

Xbox one

The Xbox One is already big enough... adding a 3 game disc changer would make it mammoth. Buy your games digitally... problem solved.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

I wonder if someone would be able to answer this question

A disc is a disc and only lets you play the disc version of that game on the platform for which you buy it, so if you're buying a physical disc of a PC game, then it's NOT a Windows 10 Play Anywhere title. That designation is for digital purchases only.
    So if you're not buying digital, then you don't have to worry about that.

Regardless of that, if you purchased a disc copy and a digital copy, then it's not going to stop you from playing either. You can play the game digitally w/o the disc, or you could take the disc, install it and still play it. It's not going to lock you
    out of anything.
  6. NonSportsGirl Win User

Lemme get your opinion on something guys...

Depends on the price to be honest.

If the digital is the lowest then I'll buy that. If I can get it cheaper on physical disc then that will be what I go for.

This is something I think the console guys need to catch up with. If I buy an EA game on disc I have to register it online with EA. That then gives me a digital copy on their Origin service. I buy a game that uses Steam on disc, I register it and I have
    a digital copy on Steam.

Buy a Xbox One game from Microsoft on disc and I get nothing but that disc.

Would people put up with having to enter a code when they first play a game if they got a physical/digital bundle as it were.
Thema:

Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital?

1. Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital? - Similar Threads - Falloiut play disc

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  5. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  6. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  7. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  8. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  9. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  10. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...