Fake Xbox 360 controller

Discus and support Fake Xbox 360 controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, I brought a fake Xbox 360 controller from Trademe awhile ago and I asked the seller to give me a refund, But he refused to do so. I also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TERR0RIS3R, Feb 7, 2014.

1. TERR0RIS3R
    TERR0RIS3R Guest

Fake Xbox 360 controller

Hi guys,

I brought a fake Xbox 360 controller from Trademe awhile ago and I asked the seller to give me a refund, But he refused to do so. I also contacted Trademe about this, but all they said was to contact the seller, But obviously I had already done that. Trademe
    said there was nothing they could to about it, so now I am on the support forum, seeing if anybody could help me/ been in the same situation as me and tell me what they did.

Cheers

:)

TERR0RIS3R, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Crucian8
    Crucian8 Guest
    Fake XBOX 360 Controller

You are most likely dealing with a "knock-off" or basically a fake product made to look as if it is made by microsoft. The product though not legitimate, should not be a problem as long as it works. If you happen to have any issues with it, try contacting
    the seller for a return or refund.

Crucian8, Feb 7, 2014
  3. Fake XBOX 360 Controller

I ordered XBOX 360 controller for my PC online. I have a suspicion that is fake product.

I had one xbox 360 cotroller ealrier. Comparing to that, the build quality looks cheaper. So I searched internet and found following discrepancies :

1. Seal already broken.

2. Serial No on the box and the inside controller do no match.

3. Didn't come with installation disk.

4. No in-line release.

5. Centre ring of light different from genuine one.

6. Body surface is rough compared to genuine one.

Player204697643, Feb 7, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Fake Xbox 360 controller

Sorry but this is nothing to do with Microsoft.

Trademe are the only ones who can deal with this.

Daft Badger, Feb 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Fake Xbox 360 controller