Failure to install LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game on xbox 360 (paid for it...

Discus and support Failure to install LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game on xbox 360 (paid for it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It recognizes on the xbox that item was paid for but each time fails to download more than 80%. Anyone can advise? Have tried from the beginning but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NisaAsymova, Mar 23, 2021.

1. NisaAsymova
    NisaAsymova Guest

Failure to install LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game on xbox 360 (paid for it...

It recognizes on the xbox that item was paid for but each time fails to download more than 80%.

Anyone can advise? Have tried from the beginning but nothing works so far.

:)

NisaAsymova, Mar 23, 2021
  2. The Resistance Win User

Pirate Games!

There is the Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End Xbox 360 Game or LEGO: Pirates of the Caribbean. And the most likely answer to the petition question is simply, no you cannot petition to them. Especially not on the Xbox Forums
    (against the rules).
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

is lego pirates of the caribbean lathe video game backwards compatible with xbox one

Hi again,

The backward-compatible Xbox 360 LEGO games are the following:

- LEGO The Lord of the Rings

- LEGO Indiana Jones 2

- LEGO Star Wars II

- LEGO Star Wars III

- LEGO Star Wars: TCS

- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

- LEGO Batman

- LEGO Batman 2

- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
  4. UK X D4N1ELDUDE Win User

Easiest achievment games

Saints row the third, Lego pirates of the Caribbean, minecraft and both lego harry potter games
  5. noboundz Win User

If I win a XBOX ONE with FM5 from pepsi. You think this XB360/XB1 combo be good.

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean would be better.
  6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Great games for kids 3 to 7

Any of the Lego games are great for kids, I particularly liked Lego star wars but there are others like Indiana Jones and pirates of the Caribbean depending on their interests.
Thema:

1. Failure to install LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game on xbox 360 (paid for it... - Similar Threads - Failure install LEGO

2. MS reward redeem failure

in XBoX on Windows
    MS reward redeem failure: While redeeming Microsoft reward, getting the following error: Error code: 600010 dbbbf474-1426-4883-9530-feb006a3fd2b
  3. How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360: The network and Internet both say connected and Xbox live says failed so just curious how to resolve this issue before Xbox live on the 360 is shut down 7ab88792-9637-4cb3-8fcc-9b1da732c30c
  4. Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures: I've done all possible troubleshooting on my end. I have a warranty but plan on getting it replaced or refunded altogether. I've even compiled a video showing three different Xbox 360's that read...
  5. Hardware failure fortnite crashing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware failure fortnite crashing.: Ever since I started playing fortnite, the game keeps crashing every so often when I'm in the game (match). In lobby doesn't crash at all.I contacted the people at epic and they told me to contact...
  6. SSD Failure design flaw

in XBoX on Consoles
    SSD Failure design flaw: It has been pointed out that the ssd drives in the series x and s are going to fail no matter what anyone does and have to be repaired at the consumers cost if pit of warrenty. This is something...
  7. Discord and Xbox Failure to link

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord and Xbox Failure to link: My Xbox and discord are not linking. I keep getting an error to connect. My Xbox keeps saying I need to relink my account, but I did it three times already. 4db943c6-dbf9-4fcc-974d-bbb91b3b9bec
  8. Xbox enforcement: Service delivery failure, incompetence and lack of accountability

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement: Service delivery failure, incompetence and lack of accountability: I recently received an enforcement on my profile which resulted in a communication ban. As a paying customer I expect the live services to be delivered. The ban was triggered by my profile...
  9. No Man’s Sky multiplayer failure

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No Man’s Sky multiplayer failure: Hey, Today I finally got one of my friends to install No Man’s Sky - it had been working great on my console and some of my other friends (we’re all on series X) - but on his (series S) it just...
  10. onedrive login failure - error code 0x800704cf work around

in XBoX Accessibility
    onedrive login failure - error code 0x800704cf work around: onedrive login failure - error code 0x800704cf is what it reads back when i attempt to login. it says; "you'll need internet for this." it doesn't look like you're connected to the internet....