Failed to start cloud gaming session

Discus and support Failed to start cloud gaming session in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I want to play something in the cloud I get this error "Failed to start cloud gaming session. Unable to communicate with servers. Please try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matias Mena2, Aug 19, 2023.

1. Matias Mena2
    Matias Mena2 Guest

Every time I want to play something in the cloud I get this error "Failed to start cloud gaming session. Unable to communicate with servers. Please try again" but yesterday it works fine. There's something I can do?

:)

Matias Mena2, Aug 19, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

3. SimonWarbrick Win User

I have exactly the same issue and I’m getting no help whatsoever from here. I don’t know what else to do apart from through the dam thing out the window.
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

5. Matias Mena2 Win User

thx but xcloud gaming doens't work with my ethernet connection the only way I can play is with wifi. There's something I can do with that?
  6. Matiox231 Win User

"Failed To Start Cloud Gaming Session" Fix?

The thing is we were always using the normal one not beta
Thema:

1. Failed to start cloud gaming session - Similar Threads - Failed start cloud

2. Gamepass PC fails to start

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass PC fails to start: Xbox app on PC just fails to start repeatedly, it launches, shows the Xbox logo for 20 seconds then closes itself. I have tried: Registry edits Reinstalling Xbox app wsreset.exe SFC Gaming...
  3. Xbox Series X Flight Simulator will not start up. Fails when connecting to the cloud.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Flight Simulator will not start up. Fails when connecting to the cloud.: It's starts to connect to the cloud and fails back to home screen. Worked for two hours yesterday with Microsoft doing factory reset etc...and it's still not working and they closed my ticket....
  4. Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...: Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session. It is not a internet issue as we can play Forza Horizon 5 and other game pass games. We...
  5. Failed to start cloud gaming session, unable to communicate with servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to start cloud gaming session, unable to communicate with servers: I'm trying to play Coral island on my Xbox series S, I just played it last night with no issues, but now as of 1:24 pm EST. I'm getting a failed to start cloud gaming session unable to communicate...
  6. Fortnite won’t start on my Xbox S, it constantly shows failed. I have deleted the account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won’t start on my Xbox S, it constantly shows failed. I have deleted the account...: Fortnite won’t start on my Xbox S, it shows failed all of the time. I have deleted my account and re added it but it’s no different. I have tried adding a new account but still the same outcome...
  7. How do I fix the error code "20002, open service failed", when trying to start Fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the error code "20002, open service failed", when trying to start Fortnite.: I keep getting an error code while trying to boot up Fortnite. It's 20002, open service failed, and I haven't been able to find it anywhere. However, it only pops up about 80-90% of the time I try...
  8. FSX:SE failing to start (steam.dll failing module)

in XBoX on Windows
    FSX:SE failing to start (steam.dll failing module): Hi, been having an issue with FSX failing to start. I have checked the crash logs which identify 'steam.dll' to be the failing module. Does anybody know how to remedy this? Many thanks for any...
  9. Failed to start cloud gaming session, you do not own this game or subscription service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to start cloud gaming session, you do not own this game or subscription service: Hello, I've been getting this error "Failed to start cloud gaming session, you do not own this game or subscription service" yet I have gamepass Ultimate and have had it for years. it will let me...
  10. When will we be able to upgrade internal SSD without cloning as SSDs are starting to fail?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will we be able to upgrade internal SSD without cloning as SSDs are starting to fail?: as we are seeing SSDs in the next gen consoles are starting to fail me and im sure many want to upgrade our storage, why is this not implemented as you can do this with a PS5...