Failed to Log In: Multiplayer Is Disabled (Minecraft)

Discus and support Failed to Log In: Multiplayer Is Disabled (Minecraft) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good evening, It is 1/1/24, and I have just bought a new Minecraft account from target and I thought it worked fine till trying to join Multiplayer... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tyler Hansen0000, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Failed to Log In: Multiplayer Is Disabled (Minecraft)

Good evening, It is 1/1/24, and I have just bought a new Minecraft account from target and I thought it worked fine till trying to join Multiplayer Servers. After having my old one lost due to my old phone being lost and therefore was the only way to verify to log back in after forgetting that when I wiped and reset my entire computer about 5 months ago.

I've went to family & settings and it says my account is 11 years old, but I am actually 13 years of age. It doesn't let me change anything, nor do I have any idea who the owner of the family is or which email it is located at. In conclusion, what I'd like is for my account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to be changed to 13 years of age and the restrictions moved and also removed from the family I created many years ago not knowing how things really work. Thank you for your time and I hope you can reflect on this matter to hopefully help me out.

:)

Tyler Hansen0000, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Tyler Hansen0000,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Minecraft account. However, I would like to clarify that I am unable to change the age of your account or remove restrictions from a family group that you created.

To resolve the issue with your Minecraft account, I recommend contacting Minecraft support directly. They will be able to assist you with any issues related to your account, including multiplayer access. You can reach Minecraft support by visiting their website and submitting a support ticket or by contacting them through their social media channels.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Regarding the family group, if you are unable to locate the owner or email associated with the group, you may need to create a new family group. You can do this by visiting the Microsoft Family website and following the prompts to create a new group.

To create a new family group on Microsoft, please follow these steps:

1. Go to the Microsoft Family website and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    2. Click/tap on the Create a family group button.
    3. Enter a name and description for your group and select Create.
    4. To add family members, click the + sign and then enter their email address.
    5. If a family member doesn’t have a Microsoft account, create one for them.
    6. All members of the group need to accept your invitation to the group to access it.

I hope this information helps!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. BIrd_059 Win User

Minecraft multiplayer is disabled I do not know why

I have done all of this and Minecraft's multiplayer is still disabled
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

I'm going to go through some procedures that can help with this problem. check your connection
    The problem with the internet connection can cause many errors. If your Internet connection is slow or disconnected, here are some suggestions to fix it.

If your internet speed is decreasing, turn off your modem and turn it back on. This process will lighten your internet a bit.
    We can eliminate the problem by clearing the Internet cache.
    clear DNS cache
    Type cmd in the initial search screen and run as administrator.
    Type the following lines of code in order on the command prompt screen and press enter.
    ipconfig /flushdns
    netsh int ipv4 reset
    netsh int ipv6 reset
    netsh winhttp reset proxy
    netsh winsock reset
    ipconfig /registerdns
    After this operation, it will show that your DNS cache and proxies have been cleared successfully.
    After this process, you can open the game by restarting your computer. Register another DNS server
    We can eliminate the problem by registering another dns server on the computer.

Open the Control Panel and select the Network and Internet option
    Open Network and Sharing Center on the screen that opens.
    Click Change Adapter Settings on the left.
    Right-click your connection type to open the Properties menu.
    Double-click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
    Let's apply the settings by entering the Google DNS server that we will provide below.
    Preferred DNS server: 8.8.8.8
    Other DNS server: 8.8.4.4
    Then click Check settings on exit and press OK button and apply actions.
    After this process, you can restart your computer and run the game.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer Is Disabled

Hi Mulham! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft multiplayer error.

Just a gentle reminder that we are only Xbox gamers like you here in the community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have tools to access any Microsoft System.

I understand that you have already changed your Xbox privacy settings multiple times yet to no avail.

Kindly try to perform the following workarounds just in case this would work according to the official Xbox website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ttings by selecting View details & customize.

"Sign in to Xbox.com.

Select your Gamertag, and then select the More actions button (…).

Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & Online Safety.

Select the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.

Review the current settings and update all of the options as "Block", and then select Submit to save the changes.

Note: You must select Submit at the bottom of the page before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't submit the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved."

Then sign back in and update all of the options as "Allow" and "Everyone", and then select Submit to save the changes.

After signing out, sign in back into the Microsoft Store and Minecraft launcher, then check if you will be able to access the Minecraft multiplayer feature.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Abrar khalil Win User

Multiplayer disabled on minecraft

So the minecraft support just replies with a bot giving me steps to change the Xbox privacy settings but my xbox settings is already set to allowed
Thema:

1. Failed to Log In: Multiplayer Is Disabled (Minecraft) - Similar Threads - Failed Log Multiplayer

2. For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to...: Crossout servers keep failing to Server please help thanks 90fe779a-57a0-4a9d-9d9e-2430969ae498
  3. Xbox Series S says failed to log in when trying to go on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S says failed to log in when trying to go on Fortnite: I am unable to go on fortnite as it says unable to log in i am very angry at this so is there anything you can do to fix this i have tried so many troubleshooting steps but still it isn't working....
  4. I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...: I am trying to play fortnite, but whenver I load in, it says "Login Failed". I cleared my cache, reinstalled the game 4 times, removed my account and added it back, cleared local storage, and...
  5. Xbox One series s says Login failed when logging in to Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One series s says Login failed when logging in to Fortnite: I have been having this issue for about two weeks and I have tried every troubleshooting answer I could find to try and resolve it. I have power cycled, removed and re-added my account, cleared...
  6. Fortnite log in fail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite log in fail: Firtnite says log in fail. Tried resetting xbox, uninstalling/reinstalling fortnite. Changed dns. Reset modem. Nothing works 38f686fc-9423-4d2f-98a7-0a11f9bec514
  7. Conan Exile Fail to log in to Funcom Live Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exile Fail to log in to Funcom Live Services: Hello xbox game guys. first I would like to congratulate you for the great service and for the partnership with great studios in keeping the service always impeccable. I don't know if you are...
  8. Minecraft Kids Kindle Fire Microsoft account log in fail

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Kids Kindle Fire Microsoft account log in fail: I've downloaded the Minecraft Pocket Edition to my son's new Amazon Fire tablet and shared it with him so it appears on his profile. I've used HIS Microsoft account details to log in on my profile...
  9. Log on fail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Log on fail: Can not log into my Xbox live account 0adcaf81-8e0c-40b3-9ed5-1d901e93bc98
  10. Account Log In Fail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Log In Fail: Errorcode 8x87DD0013 what's this? I can't get stuff from the XBox One Store. GWG doesn't work. Store doesn't work. What happens? b732853d-65aa-49e4-b9c4-a55a7e14b319