Failed to buy Premium for Battlefield 4.

Discus and support Failed to buy Premium for Battlefield 4. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tonight I decided I wanted to buy Battlefield 4, and so I checked my bank account and had $63. So I went through with the process and it told me that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LaughManiacally, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Failed to buy Premium for Battlefield 4.

Tonight I decided I wanted to buy Battlefield 4, and so I checked my bank account and had $63. So I went through with the process and it told me that my purchase had failed and to try again. I waited about half an hour and did just that. When it didn't work
    I checked the forums for help and tried buying it on my actual xbox as advised. I had the same issue. Out of curiosity I checked my billing information and it's all correct. I then checked my bank account again and I am now missing $50, but I the game is not
    on my system or account, nor have I gotten an email confirming my purchase. Is there any way to make sure that I have the game, or any other advice you can give?

:)

LaughManiacally, Apr 16, 2014
  2. Battlefield Premium Editions

Hi, does anybody know, if I buy Battlefield 4 Premium, do I also need to purchase Battlefield 4 seperatly, or does it come as standard with the Premium edition (likewise for Battlefield 3).

Thanks

maljbee-3A637113-A19E-4756-8837-7367763A8DE1, Apr 16, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    I have bought a game, but I can't download

Sorry to hear it. Did you buy
    Battlefield 4 Premium
    or
    Battlefield 4 Premium Edition
    ?

I only ask because Premium is only like a season pass where the Premium Edition includes the game. If it was the Premium Edition then try going to My Games & Apps then Ready to Install if the game didn't already install to your console.

onyxishere, Apr 16, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Was there an 8 digit error code when you tried to purchase on the console?

Where does the bank say the money went to?

If the money was taken out for Microsoft or Xbox then you'll need to contact phone support as only they can deal with billing issues.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Apr 17, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Was there an 8 digit error code when you tried to purchase on the console?

Where does the bank say the money went to?

If the money was taken out for Microsoft or Xbox then you'll need to contact phone support as only they can deal with billing issues.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. onyxishere Win User

I have bought a game, but I can't download

Sorry to hear it. Did you buy
    Battlefield 4 Premium
    or
    Battlefield 4 Premium Edition
    ?

I only ask because Premium is only like a season pass where the Premium Edition includes the game. If it was the Premium Edition then try going to My Games & Apps then Ready to Install if the game didn't already install to your console.
  7. GUN5L1NGER Win User

how to play china rising dlc??

I was Premium on Battlefield 3. Based on that experience, and what I've played so far in Battlefield 4, I won't be buying Premium this time.
  8. ngocphi Win User

battle feild 4

Did you buy ea access instead of battlefield 4 premiums

That would explain your situation
  9. MagnaMorbius Win User

Battlefield Hardline Premium

Yes and no; you can buy a Battlefield Hardline Ultimate Edition that contains both the game and the Premium package, but if it just the Battlefield Hardline Premium, then it contains the 4 DLC map packs and battlepacks at a discounted price compared to buying
    them individually, but you still need to purchase the game to be able to use this content.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Failed to buy Premium for Battlefield 4. - Similar Threads - Failed buy Premium

2. AC Valhalla installation fails at 99.9%

in XBoX on Windows
    AC Valhalla installation fails at 99.9%: Tried installing Assassins Creed Valhalla onto my Xbox one, it keeps stopping at 99.9% (92.25 GB of 92.3). I have seen this same issue on forums for the past couple months this year and have tried...
  3. Update failed. Status code: 4476 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 000F

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update failed. Status code: 4476 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 000F: What should be the reason for this code? 2906437a-e71e-4708-9c31-3cb0e57719e0
  4. Wireless and wired connections fail on Xbox (Series X/S)

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless and wired connections fail on Xbox (Series X/S): About 6 months ago, my Xbox became unable to connect to the internet wirelessly. I’ve been using an Ethernet cable to connect the Xbox to the internet since then. Today, my Xbox lost connection in...
  5. Why Am I Receiving A Failed To Do Action

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why Am I Receiving A Failed To Do Action: Hi so I read earlier about someone having this same issue but it been xbox with PC but Me and my boyfriend are both on pc. Ive checked literally every setting possible and have invites enabled,...
  6. Devkit activation fails.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Devkit activation fails.: hello This is Ryan from KRAFTON HQ in Korea. We purchased an Xbox Series X devkit in April, and when we received it and tried to use it, we kept getting Activation Failed. The exact error...
  7. My Xbox One will not receive new update, latest status says update failed with this number...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox One will not receive new update, latest status says update failed with this number...: My Xbox One will not update, says latest status failed with this number (0x8B050084) please help c860f7a5-7cbb-4aa8-860c-2634ace38296
  8. Hard drive failed. Will I keep ALL progress/data if I buy a new one to use?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hard drive failed. Will I keep ALL progress/data if I buy a new one to use?: My hard drive has stopped working for some reason and is where all my games were stored. It will be very expensive to try to recover it. Can I just buy a new hard drive and still keep ALL my...
  9. Fail to buy colecction after crash internet and no gold returned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fail to buy colecction after crash internet and no gold returned: yesterday i buy sea collection 2 whit earned gold. the gold was taken and download started, but then lost internet conection. today open the game and show a message "the buy is not on the...
  10. Fix for 360 to xbox one cross buy upgrade fail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix for 360 to xbox one cross buy upgrade fail: Ok, I've just been in touch with xbox support who have fixed the buy again or unavailable on the xbox one. what ever you do, do not try this method unless you are actually taking to support on...