Failed syncing caused partial reset

Discus and support Failed syncing caused partial reset in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my minecraft Xbox one has partially reset where I have lost at least half of my in game progress thus far. I believe what happened was on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wyatt S, Dec 23, 2022.

1. Wyatt S
    Wyatt S Guest

Hello, my minecraft Xbox one has partially reset where I have lost at least half of my in game progress thus far. I believe what happened was on my console when I go to save and exit it gives me a failed to sync message. I later (a few days) attempted to get onto the same save on a different console, where I have played on the same save before and there was no issue to sync. Well when I loaded into the world my progress was only loaded up until the last time I had played on the second console, which was about half of my progress on the world. I now cannot load up on either console to my full progress on that world. What do I do to get full progress back? I would hate to have to restart the same save again at halfway through. Side note: console 1 is a basic Xbox one. Console 2 is an Xbox one s.

:)

Wyatt S, Dec 23, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Wyatt, according to your description, if when testing on both consoles the save did not load, it means that it was corrupted when uploading and unfortunately it will not be possible to recover it.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Can’t play games on Xbox, tried all the troubleshooting.

Did you do what ChiefJoboo recommended - a partial factory reset? If that fails, it may be time for a full reset, which will wipe the console entirely.
  4. dreauxman Win User

i cant download assassins creed 2

Cleared cache, reset console, deleted partial download, twice. Always gets to 16% then fails. I've filed for a refund.
  5. skylaar Win User

Xbox one update forces install of whole game

Any chance you are using an external HDD and there is a connection problem? Normally the only time a full re-install is required is if you get a partial update or something causing the update to fail.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox series x

Well it's partially cause you are using 1440p and hdmi2 at best

You need v sync and vvr and since you don't have hdr how do you expect crisp pictures

HDMI 2.1 monitors arent out yet
Thema:

1. Failed syncing caused partial reset - Similar Threads - Failed syncing caused

2. AC Valhalla installation fails at 99.9%

in XBoX on Windows
    AC Valhalla installation fails at 99.9%: Tried installing Assassins Creed Valhalla onto my Xbox one, it keeps stopping at 99.9% (92.25 GB of 92.3). I have seen this same issue on forums for the past couple months this year and have tried...
  3. Update failed. Status code: 4476 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 000F

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update failed. Status code: 4476 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 000F: What should be the reason for this code? 2906437a-e71e-4708-9c31-3cb0e57719e0
  4. Wireless and wired connections fail on Xbox (Series X/S)

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless and wired connections fail on Xbox (Series X/S): About 6 months ago, my Xbox became unable to connect to the internet wirelessly. I’ve been using an Ethernet cable to connect the Xbox to the internet since then. Today, my Xbox lost connection in...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!: I have an issue on my favorite world. I have worked many years on it. I try to load into it it gives me a message saying "Failed To Sync World Data" "The world is not fully synced or has been...
  6. Failed sync user data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed sync user data: Hello. Everytime I try to get on my main world it says it failed to sync user data. However if I go to any other world it lets me on. It started this when I adjusted my settings to make my x box...
  7. Forza sync fail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza sync fail: my data sync for forza horizon 5 failed and now all of my progress is gone. someone please help ive sunk so much time into this game b6935cb3-0454-4274-89f5-ac54078020b9
  8. Controller Firmware Update FAIL - will no longer sync - not even by plugging in via USB.

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Firmware Update FAIL - will no longer sync - not even by plugging in via USB.: (Beta Ring) This is with my controller that came with my Xbox One X. Ever since updating the firmware, it will no longer connect in any way to my XB1X, wont sync, wont connect with a USB cable....
  9. Fail to sync user data? WHY? (PLEASE READ NOW)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fail to sync user data? WHY? (PLEASE READ NOW): On my xbox one When I open Minecraft on the opening screen,It says,"Failed To Sync User Data". I asked a week or two ago and no answer?!? Please fix or tell me how to delete data or somthing.I...
  10. Game saves fail to sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game saves fail to sync: Hi, when i launch an X1 game, it fails to sync the game save. Any ideas? Thanks, 5b305546-0a4c-497a-a9cb-8ae4b9a09ec4