Face cam xbox

Discus and support Face cam xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When you set up the face cam option for streaming on twitch through the xbox, is there a way to make your fave cam box bigger? If there is not do you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TREV M1, Feb 6, 2024.

1. TREV M1
    TREV M1 Guest

Face cam xbox

When you set up the face cam option for streaming on twitch through the xbox, is there a way to make your fave cam box bigger? If there is not do you think that could be something you guys could add in the future?

:)

TREV M1, Feb 6, 2024
  2. ARU CrazyDrive4 Win User

Xbox One Users, I Bring Good News!

This could be good for doing face cam for youtube, thanks for showing this.
  3. iAshHD Win User

When someone is bragging about their scores what is expected of you in return?

Whip out your Live Vision Cam and show them your war-face.
  4. Smokey2Grenade3 Win User

Show off your character!

I leveled my smith work up to lvl 45 last night :)

lol @ cam and the arrow in the face
  5. UniComp79 Win User

Kill Cam is not happening enough

My berserker orc gets melee kill cams all the time. the body slam is pretty cool. Same with the face pounding. Yet to see any arrow kill cams with my wood elf. Ill try some tonight
  6. Niki HQ Win User

Realism vs. "Over The Top" Gameplay. GTA V.

LOL - that may be hopeful but I like it. haha. It would be cool as heck.

I would like it if you could like take a picture with your XBOX cam or Kinect cam, and then it maps the face onto a character so that you could become your multi character! wow I amaze myself.............jk hahaha.
Thema:

Face cam xbox

1. Face cam xbox - Similar Threads - Face cam

2. Xbox Game Bar UI font face is different

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar UI font face is different: Hi, I recently reinstalled Xbox Game Bar (Microsoft Game DVR) because its font face is weird. It is not the common font face in the old version. It just used "Segoe UI" as a replacement? Anyone...
  3. What to do if my identity of my face, Private information is exposed on a YouTube channel...

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if my identity of my face, Private information is exposed on a YouTube channel...: A gamer from Xbox name. [Gt:Wolfologies] Has exposed My personal and private information of my identity of my face and private information on their YouTube channel called. YouTube channel:...
  4. im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some...: HI, I have a dell g15 gaming laptop with 8gb ram, rtx3050 95w, and intel 11th gen . from several days while playing any game on my laptop im started to face several lags and frame drops . while...
  5. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  6. Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!: Cant install Assassins Creed Valhalla which is available as part of XBox Game Pass. Install button just shows a sad face. I have tried resetting the Xbox app and Store app. I have tried myriad of...
  7. Is there any way to fix my elite 2 controller “A” and “Y” face button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to fix my elite 2 controller “A” and “Y” face button: I just got a elite 2 controller and the “A” and sometimes “Y” button don’t register so I went and returned it and got a new one which I tested and it had the same problem. Do I need to just keep...
  8. Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?: For some reason there is a sad face next to my clips on my PC Xbox game bar. 06c47bdc-c177-44c7-a3cc-4f3cff4dc133
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller's face buttons are unresponsive and delayed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller's face buttons are unresponsive and delayed.: I recently purchased the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, and on its first use, I noticed that the face buttons sometimes do not respond to inputs and sometimes will have a delayed input upon being...
  10. Using Xbox 360 Kinect as face cam for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Xbox 360 Kinect as face cam for Xbox One S: If I have the proper adapter, can the Xbox 360 Kinect be used as a face cam when streaming to twitch through an Xbox One S? Thanks in advance. 39c0564e-0434-4562-8bd0-fc8fe7f528e2