Fable themed Hand of Fate game

Discus and support Fable themed Hand of Fate game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wouldn't it be cool if there was a Hand of Fate like game based on Fable characters and monsters with Theresa as the dealer! I feel like that would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by blgboo, Aug 4, 2018.

1. blgboo
    blgboo Guest

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a Hand of Fate like game based on Fable characters and monsters with Theresa as the dealer! I feel like that would be amazing!

:)

blgboo, Aug 4, 2018
  2. ISAIAHBOWIE
    ISAIAHBOWIE Guest
    Hand of Fate

If you search up hand of fate and fps drops there's tons of others having the same problem

ISAIAHBOWIE, Aug 4, 2018
  3. ISAIAHBOWIE
    ISAIAHBOWIE Guest
    Hand of Fate

no not on the site type hand of fate fps issues into the search engine and you'll see tons

ISAIAHBOWIE, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Would definitely be interesting.

Geth, Aug 4, 2018
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    That's a fun idea for sure.

Would really like to see a new Fable game. Preferably one they'll name Fable IV.

CIDkidzPILLZ, Aug 5, 2018
  6. Gamingboy177 (Sam), Aug 5, 2018
  7. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Given the popularity of card based games like this, I think one based around Fable would be great!

Saeleth, Aug 5, 2018
  8. blgboo
    blgboo Guest

Same! But I think this would make a nice mint game for Fable 4 or just a second new Fable game to come with it. Or both! Lol

blgboo, Aug 6, 2018
  9. blgboo
    blgboo Guest
    Well there is a card game for Fable out now called Fable fortune! Its really cool!

blgboo, Aug 6, 2018
  10. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    There is Fable Fortune, while not exactly like Hand of Fate, it IS a free to play Fable based Card game.

Give it a download, and play through the tutorials to see if you like it. Also, it is Xbox Play Anywhere!

Echo4Ent, Aug 6, 2018
  11. Edocsil 2020
    Edocsil 2020 Guest
    Edocsil 2020, Aug 6, 2018
  12. I think Fable still has a pretty cool world with lots of stories. I like this idea a lot!

ZombieJesterCOE, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: