Fable 3 on XB1 won't let me save game progress

Discus and support Fable 3 on XB1 won't let me save game progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I did not own an xbox 360. I do not have a profile from a 360. I successfully loaded Fable 3 on my Xbox One. I can play the game without saving. Do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MochaBlock91213, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Fable 3 on XB1 won't let me save game progress

I did not own an xbox 360. I do not have a profile from a 360. I successfully loaded Fable 3 on my Xbox One. I can play the game without saving. Do I need to have an Xbox 360 profile in order to play this game and save progress? If so, how do I get that
    when an Xbox 360 is not available?

Thank you in advance

:)

MochaBlock91213, Nov 22, 2017
  2. Gatoraid13
    Gatoraid13 Guest
    Fable _how to save on 360?

Does anyone know how to save your game progress when playing the original Fable on the 360? I've tried 4 different times and each time I open the game, it puts me back to before the boy enters the Heroes' Guild. It's too frustrating to have to do all that
    over and over. It won't let me play live and won't give me an option to save my progress to the HD. Any help would be appreciated.

Gatoraid13, Nov 22, 2017
  3. maduro159
    maduro159 Guest
    Can't save in progress game anymore

game won't allow me to save progress anymore

maduro159, Nov 22, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

A gamertag isn't system bound..

A gamertag can be used on Xbox One and on Xbox 360.

CrazY1985, Nov 23, 2017
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

A gamertag isn't system bound..

A gamertag can be used on Xbox One and on Xbox 360.
  6. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Prodicted the GWG for October.

It would be a game that will be coming out on the Xb1, So fable or Assassins are possible. Let's look at pre Xb1, Dead rising 2, Assassin 2, fable
  7. Andrigo XZ Win User

"this account is not permitted to download content with this rating"

I have an account that is not a child accout. I am over 18. It still won't let me download M rated games. Such as Fable 3 for free. Help!
  8. WolfiesDen360 Win User

question about getting a skill to 100

Reload. Thats what saves are for :)

BTW, you can go for achivos and then revert back to a save and the achibo won't go away. Done it in many games such as Fable to get all 3 endings etc.
  9. Jupiters Flame Win User

Spoiler Endings

The choices you make will have an impact on the world you explore but little else. If Fable 3 imports your save despite being a Queen now, you will still be referred to as King and tht is all it will import.

If you are getting Fable 3 then before you start load the character you want imported into Fable 3 then save the game, quit to dashboard then start a new character in Fable 3, this is the only way I know how to import a save from Fable 2 to Fable 3.
Thema:

1. Fable 3 on XB1 won't let me save game progress - Similar Threads - Fable XB1 won't

2. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  3. Fable 2 on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 on xbox series s: Hi! I can' seem to save anything in this game! I've been trying to play fable 2 on my xbox series s, but the game says I must connect with a profile. I've tried with my current Microsoft one, but...
  4. Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...: Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to make one and if I choose 'no account' the game...
  5. Fable 2 loading bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 loading bugs: Whenever I try to go to Bowerstone Market the loading screen never ends and the same is happening with Bowerstone Cemetery and possibly over places. My edition is Fable 2 GOTY....
  6. Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound: I saved before entering the crucible, loaded my game up and it would not let me carry on the quest, conversation outside the gates would not start. Even skipping the conversation would not allow...
  7. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  8. Fable 2 dolls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 dolls: I see there are dolls to be collected within fable 2. I’ve also noticed the page fable2.com has been shut down. Is there a way to get all dolls since fable2.com was shut down? I have: Theresa...
  9. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  10. Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue: Hi there, I am having issues with a Microsoft Solitaire Game. It is located in the Star Club under the Fable deck in Tripeaks. The medium game says clear 3 boards in 1 deal but as soon as I open...