Fable 2 on PC

Discus and support Fable 2 on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I'd like to ask: is there ANY plans on porting Fable 2 to PC? Microsoft Studios always been a publisher to Fable series. Now owner of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Oddler Redgrave, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Fable 2 on PC

Hello.

I'd like to ask: is there ANY plans on porting Fable 2 to PC?

Microsoft Studios always been a publisher to Fable series. Now owner of the studio, product rights and more.

Recently Microsoft have bought a lot of game studios and full of "Play Anywhere" stuff
    as well.

Xbox ONE has BC feature, but Fable series is kind a legendary, so why not port it on PC? Or release something like "Fable Anniversary"?

:)

Oddler Redgrave, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Valkine
    Valkine Guest
    That Feel

I have the pc version of Fable:TLC.. It's alright. Didn't enjoy it as much as Fable 2, though. Fable 3.. Beat a few times, then I stopped playing all together. I love the new map, though...Especially the building edit? mode. Fable 2 on PC :) Oh, and I loved the interaction
    in fable 2.

Valkine, Nov 29, 2018
  3. your move ms

[quote user="Epic Louie"]

[quote user="US Revenge"]

lionhead hasn't had a good game since last gen.

[/quote]

Fable 2 was awesome!

[/quote]

I also enjoyed Fable 2 but the last really good game Lionhead created was Black and White 2 for the PC. THAT was an amazing game. One of my favorite PC games. Nothing at all like it on the 360.

CAMMofTHRONES, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Fable 2 on PC

I haven't heard any rumors but you should submit this over at UserVoice.

MarsNeedsTacos, Nov 29, 2018
  5. I think they need to fix the backward compatability version before thinking of a port.

coco meat train, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Fable 2 on PC