Fable 2 goty disk look here amd get your answer

Discus and support Fable 2 goty disk look here amd get your answer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The disk game that contains the dlcs aren't showing up at all from the xbox one version. It does when using a xbox 360. From xbox one using any copy of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by addictgaming360, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Fable 2 goty disk look here amd get your answer

The disk game that contains the dlcs aren't showing up at all from the xbox one version. It does when using a xbox 360. From xbox one using any copy of fable 2 from a dvd will install 8.45 gigabites. Buying the digatal game will install 8.45 gig. When you
    download the dlcs it would come up as 8.5 gigs. What I gather about B/C a copy of a dvd game only proves you have the license of the game. Then would install the digital game. That's why the dlcs won't work for your save. Of you think i'm wrong try a fresh
    game and see from the xbox one, no dlcs.

Just incase xbox rep thinks the box has a dlc code or two dvd.

fable 2 goty has dlc's preloaded in the dvd there isn't another dvd

:)

addictgaming360, Dec 23, 2015
  2. Mexicola1984
    Mexicola1984 Guest
    Looking for an RPG of EPIC Proportions!

Fable 2 lol? I would say Fallouit 3, get the GOTY version and your set

Mexicola1984, Dec 23, 2015
  3. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest

Fable 2 sucks imo. Go for Fallout 3 or Oblivion (get the the GOTY editions if possible)

The1337gamer, Dec 23, 2015
  4. Fable 2 goty disk look here amd get your answer

Apologies, I was using mobil typing. Harder to type.

addictgaming360, Dec 23, 2015
  5. I wonder why no one answered this or question.

addictgaming360, Dec 29, 2015
  6. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey Keith!

Apologies for the delay! To clarify, are you able to install Fable II but not the DLC?

Have you checked the 'Ready to install' section of Fable II on your Xbox One console to see if the DLC's show up there? To check this, highlight the Fable II game tile in 'My games & apps', press the menu button, and then select 'Manage game'.

If you do not see the DLC show up there, please take the time to fill out our SURVEY. We send those results to the appropriate teams on a daily basis!

Mister Beep, Dec 30, 2015
  7. Ok I will make this clear

I have installed the game and only saw free dlc downloads I tried out couple years back. But not the premium dlcs

You can't install fable 2 offline or no connection.

The digital fable 2 download only works when using the dvd license of the game.

The dlcs are free and premium. The fable 2 goty has the premium content preloaded on the dvd game. The digital game doesn't have preloaded premium dlcs.

I have already explain before please don't have me explain again. You should try out fable 2 goty for the xbox one. You even should know that all xbox 360 games dvd's don't install to the xbox 0ne. You get only get the digital copy.

addictgaming360, Nov 1, 2018
  8. addictgaming360 Win User

I wonder why no one answered this or question.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Hey Keith!

Apologies for the delay! To clarify, are you able to install Fable II but not the DLC?

Have you checked the 'Ready to install' section of Fable II on your Xbox One console to see if the DLC's show up there? To check this, highlight the Fable II game tile in 'My games & apps', press the menu button, and then select 'Manage game'.

If you do not see the DLC show up there, please take the time to fill out our SURVEY. We send those results to the appropriate teams on a daily basis!
  10. addictgaming360 Win User

Ok I will make this clear

I have installed the game and only saw free dlc downloads I tried out couple years back. But not the premium dlcs

You can't install fable 2 offline or no connection.

The digital fable 2 download only works when using the dvd license of the game.

The dlcs are free and premium. The fable 2 goty has the premium content preloaded on the dvd game. The digital game doesn't have preloaded premium dlcs.

I have already explain before please don't have me explain again. You should try out fable 2 goty for the xbox one. You even should know that all xbox 360 games dvd's don't install to the xbox 0ne. You get only get the digital copy.
  11. addictgaming360 Win User

Apologies, I was using mobil typing. Harder to type.
  12. Mexicola1984 Win User

Fable 2 lol? I would say Fallouit 3, get the GOTY version and your set
Thema:

1. Fable 2 goty disk look here amd get your answer - Similar Threads - Fable goty disk

2. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  3. Fable 2 on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 on xbox series s: Hi! I can' seem to save anything in this game! I've been trying to play fable 2 on my xbox series s, but the game says I must connect with a profile. I've tried with my current Microsoft one, but...
  4. Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...: Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to make one and if I choose 'no account' the game...
  5. Fable 2 loading bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 loading bugs: Whenever I try to go to Bowerstone Market the loading screen never ends and the same is happening with Bowerstone Cemetery and possibly over places. My edition is Fable 2 GOTY....
  6. Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound: I saved before entering the crucible, loaded my game up and it would not let me carry on the quest, conversation outside the gates would not start. Even skipping the conversation would not allow...
  7. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  8. Fable 2 dolls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 dolls: I see there are dolls to be collected within fable 2. I’ve also noticed the page fable2.com has been shut down. Is there a way to get all dolls since fable2.com was shut down? I have: Theresa...
  9. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  10. Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue: Hi there, I am having issues with a Microsoft Solitaire Game. It is located in the Star Club under the Fable deck in Tripeaks. The medium game says clear 3 boards in 1 deal but as soon as I open...