Fable 2, Fallout 3 and Dragon Age origin french version Game on the Microsoft store

Discus and support Fable 2, Fallout 3 and Dragon Age origin french version Game on the Microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, sorry to bother you again but I just want to ask something. I live in the French part of Switzerland, I'm a fan of the Fable series... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GabrielePanico, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Fable 2, Fallout 3 and Dragon Age origin french version Game on the Microsoft store

Hi everyone,

sorry to bother you again but I just want to ask something.

I live in the French part of Switzerland, I'm a fan of the Fable series that I've discovered with Fable 3, but also of the Fallout series that I've discovered with Fallout 4 and of Dragon Age that I've discovered with Dragon age inquisition

I have the game pass and EA access. Since I didn't own Fable 1 and 2 or Fallout 3 nor Dragon age origin and Dragon age 2 I've downloaded them all. But Fable 2 and Fallout 3, as well as dragon age origin, are all in German. That's why I wanted to ask, do
    you think it would possible to but the French version of this games on the Microsoft store?

I know I'm asking a lot but it would be really great if you can do this.

Thank you very much for your time and good gaming sessions to all of you Fable 2, Fallout 3 and Dragon Age origin french version Game on the Microsoft store :)

:)

GabrielePanico, Dec 21, 2018
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Fable 2, Fallout 3 and Dragon Age origin french version Game on the Microsoft store

Hi there Gabriele,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the different language in some games. During the initial setup of your new Xbox console, you select your language and location.

For more assistance, with game specific games, I recommend to reach out to
    Fable Support Forums
    and
    Dragon Age Support Forums

Hope this helps.
  3. Melstar66743 Win User

Your 360 Collection

I have a small collection of games on the 360, almost all of them rpgs. You know; the Elderscrolls, Fable, the lost chapters, fable 2, fable 3, Fallout 3, and New Vegas, All three Mass Effects, Dragon Age Origins, Awakening, and Dragon Age 2, etc. My favorites
    used to be the Mass Effect games, until they killed off Commander Shepard in the third game.
  4. Auswulf Win User

favorite games

KOTOR and KOTOR 2, halo series, Fable 1-3, dragon age origins & Inquisition, Fallout 3 & Vegas and Elder Scrolls Skyrim.
  5. Kenofnor Win User

What Games do you Hate of your Favorite Genre?

My favorite genre is rpg's and games like Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fable: TLC, Dragon Age: Origins and Divinity 2.

That said, Fable 3 disgusts me! It takes a special kind of stupid to ruin a series like Fable has been ruined.

Mass Effect 2 was good, but not excellent, imo. Disappointing.
  6. Auswulf Win User

What are your favourite Xbox 360 games?

Oblivion & Skyrim.

Fallout 3 & New Vegas.

Halo 3, ODST, Halo Reach & Halo Anniversary.

Dragon age Origins.

Mass Effect 1,2,3.

Batman Arkham Asylum and Origins.

Fable Anniversary and Fable 2.

South Park The Stick of Truth.
Thema:

1. Fable 2, Fallout 3 and Dragon Age origin french version Game on the Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Fable Fallout Dragon

2. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  3. Fable 2 on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 on xbox series s: Hi! I can' seem to save anything in this game! I've been trying to play fable 2 on my xbox series s, but the game says I must connect with a profile. I've tried with my current Microsoft one, but...
  4. Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...: Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to make one and if I choose 'no account' the game...
  5. Fable 2 loading bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 loading bugs: Whenever I try to go to Bowerstone Market the loading screen never ends and the same is happening with Bowerstone Cemetery and possibly over places. My edition is Fable 2 GOTY....
  6. Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound: I saved before entering the crucible, loaded my game up and it would not let me carry on the quest, conversation outside the gates would not start. Even skipping the conversation would not allow...
  7. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  8. Fable 2 dolls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 dolls: I see there are dolls to be collected within fable 2. I’ve also noticed the page fable2.com has been shut down. Is there a way to get all dolls since fable2.com was shut down? I have: Theresa...
  9. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  10. Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue: Hi there, I am having issues with a Microsoft Solitaire Game. It is located in the Star Club under the Fable deck in Tripeaks. The medium game says clear 3 boards in 1 deal but as soon as I open...