Fable 2 Cloud Gaming - Unable to Load

Discus and support Fable 2 Cloud Gaming - Unable to Load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear community, I subscribed to Cloud Gaming Ultimate to play Fable 2 and enjoyed it a lot for a couple of hours. Loading was no problem up until... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SerwasRH, Jul 1, 2023.

1. SerwasRH
    SerwasRH Guest

Dear community,

I subscribed to Cloud Gaming Ultimate to play Fable 2 and enjoyed it a lot for a couple of hours. Loading was no problem up until recently, where I am unable to load my game because i need to install the DLCs "See the future" and "Knothole island". That being said, I activated the "free" versions of said DLCs before starting to play and this did not cause any problems - at least until now.

Upon trying to activate the DLCs after starting the game again it just states, something like:"It seems you already own the product" and "If you play in the cloud you are good to go", along with

PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent

EHmDytOpFCO/VVerpug10Q.142.2

After this message shows, all previously activated DLCs become unable to click, as if the software just now recognizes that I already got them.

Is there a way to "repair" the cloud save or even to remove the DLCs so that i might activate them again? Any help is very much appreciated.

Kind regards

:)

SerwasRH, Jul 1, 2023
  2. SerwasRH Win User

Update from yesterday's response:

I just loaded the previously locked savegame! I do not know why though, since I did absolutely nothing other than starting another game to see if playing is even possible. Hopefully it works for you too, Charlie.

Edit: I am going to give a feedback about this as well, for what it's worth.
  3. SerwasRH Win User

Thank you very much for your time, Rostom! I will give the feedback to Team Xbox.

Kind regards and have a nice weekend.
  4. Charlie Funnell Win User

Hi,

Have just tried myself and my save also loaded!

Fingers crossed it will continue to work, maybe it has been fixed as enough people raised it as an issue?

Thanks for the heads up!
  5. Charlie Funnell Win User

Hi there,

I'm having this exact issue, starting this morning!

Did you manage to get this resolved in the end?

Thanks!
  6. Rostom L Win User

Sure thing. I appreciate your patience and time here in the community. I hope I was able to assist you somehow.

Take care!
Thema:

1. Fable 2 Cloud Gaming - Unable to Load - Similar Threads - Fable Cloud Gaming

2. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  3. Fable 2 on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 on xbox series s: Hi! I can' seem to save anything in this game! I've been trying to play fable 2 on my xbox series s, but the game says I must connect with a profile. I've tried with my current Microsoft one, but...
  4. Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...: Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to make one and if I choose 'no account' the game...
  5. Fable 2 loading bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 loading bugs: Whenever I try to go to Bowerstone Market the loading screen never ends and the same is happening with Bowerstone Cemetery and possibly over places. My edition is Fable 2 GOTY....
  6. Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound: I saved before entering the crucible, loaded my game up and it would not let me carry on the quest, conversation outside the gates would not start. Even skipping the conversation would not allow...
  7. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  8. Fable 2 dolls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 dolls: I see there are dolls to be collected within fable 2. I’ve also noticed the page fable2.com has been shut down. Is there a way to get all dolls since fable2.com was shut down? I have: Theresa...
  9. Fable 2 not loading DLCs on cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 not loading DLCs on cloud gaming: I have been playing Fable 2 on my Steam Deck through Edge browser and tested this on iOS cloud gaming too. The base game is running well. Though it does not load the purchased DLCs. It actually...
  10. How to delete a cloud gaming save file for Fable 3 do not own a physical xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete a cloud gaming save file for Fable 3 do not own a physical xbox: There are no instructions online that I can find that shows you how to delete cloud gaming save files while using the ultimate game pass. I need to delete save game file for Fable 3. I do not own...