Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

Discus and support Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AMatthys, Dec 27, 2023.

1. AMatthys
    AMatthys Guest

Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to make one and if I choose 'no account' the game warns me it won't save progress...

Account and rights managment along with live gold and gamepass subscriptions and sharing games for the whole family are an absolute hell on xbox x system btw.

:)

AMatthys, Dec 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: