F1 2015 TV Spot Shows Off Most Realistic Looking F1 Sim Yet

Discus and support F1 2015 TV Spot Shows Off Most Realistic Looking F1 Sim Yet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; F1 2015 hits PS4 and Xbox One on July 10th in Europe and July 21st in North America. e20764b9-92c5-4749-9cd8-f5a747f789a7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

F1 2015 hits PS4 and Xbox One on July 10th in Europe and July 21st in North America.

:)

Lofty Who, Jun 30, 2015
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jun 30, 2015
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Very nice.Still not sure wether to get this or not though.

Daft Badger, Jun 30, 2015
  6. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    No doubt I will pick it up but not really in a rush at the moment. Not played much the last few weeks, too nice a weather to be indoors plus been busy with other stuff.

It might have changed since I read it but what is disappointing is there's no co-op this time. You can't create your own driver and start at the bottom and try to earn better contracts. It's just a case of picking a Official F1 Driver and racing with them
    in their team.

I'm sure being a Codemasters game it will play brilliantly but again in no rush at the moment.

For anyone wanting the digital version it is on the Xbox Store to pre-order/download now.

Lofty Who, Jun 30, 2015
  7. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    F1 2015 Monaco Gameplay running on Xbox One.

Lofty Who, Jul 1, 2015
  8. marknally
    marknally Guest

That video pretty much reinforces my decision not to get it - you really need a wheel for F1 games otherwise it's a nightmare to play smoothly and until Microsoft release a new speed wheel I won't be getting it. Shame because I love my F1 F1 2015 TV Spot Shows Off Most Realistic Looking F1 Sim Yet :(

marknally, Jul 1, 2015
  9. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Just takes skill to play smoothly with a controller mate. Some of us have it some don't!

( See I remember your comments on the Golf thread lol )

Lofty Who, Jul 2, 2015
  10. marknally
    marknally Guest
    Oh you certainly have "it" mate - I assume your talking about an extra large head F1 2015 TV Spot Shows Off Most Realistic Looking F1 Sim Yet :)

marknally, Jul 2, 2015
  11. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Ears mate!

They work wonders helping me stop my car! Tried it the other night, found a nice long stretch of country road, just over 150mph, opened both windows, ear out each side, 150mph to 0 in 2.5 secs F1 2015 TV Spot Shows Off Most Realistic Looking F1 Sim Yet :)

Lofty Who, Jul 2, 2015
  12. marknally
    marknally Guest
    Lmao, now that I can believe!!

marknally, Jul 2, 2015
  13. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Codemasters today released the ‘Features’ gameplay trailer for F1 2015, the official videogame of the 2015 F1 Championship. The game will be released on July 10th 2015 and is being distributed by Bandai Namco.

“Our new Championship Season and Pro Season modes deliver a much more engaging and fluid F1 championship experience than ever before”, commented Lee Mather, Principal Games Designer, Codemasters.

“The race weekend is more than just the in-car and on track experience. Observing your driver working with his team during practice and qualifying and listening to the new commentary that sets the scene for the race and season standings is now present for
    the gamer. Then seeing the busy grid before a race, with all the flavour and character of it, into the race itself, the new television style cameras and replays, and finally the iconic podium celebrations all add to that race experience. The immersion is further
    enhanced with the voice recognition technology available for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles, allowing players to engage with their race engineer through in-game voice commands with Kinect for Xbox One and the PlayStation®Camera or compatible headsets
    and microphones for PlayStation 4.”

“For those gamers who want the ultimate challenge, then the new Pro Season mode, which ramps up all the settings to the most realistic possible, is really for them”, added Mather. “Full 100% race distances, full practice and qualifying sessions, the most
    competitive A.I. settings, no flashbacks with which to correct mistakes, all locked into cockpit view with minimal HUD assistance…Pro Season will truly separate the weekend drivers from the experts!”

www.shopto.net/.../F1-2015-gets-new-features-trailer

Lofty Who, Oct 31, 2018
  14. Lofty Who Win User

15. Lofty Who Win User

Ears mate!

They work wonders helping me stop my car! Tried it the other night, found a nice long stretch of country road, just over 150mph, opened both windows, ear out each side, 150mph to 0 in 2.5 secs :)
  16. marknally Win User

Oh you certainly have "it" mate - I assume your talking about an extra large head :)
  17. Lofty Who Win User

F1 2015 Monaco Gameplay running on Xbox One.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMls1Gtcjwg
  18. Lofty Who Win User

Codemasters today released the ‘Features’ gameplay trailer for F1 2015, the official videogame of the 2015 F1 Championship. The game will be released on July 10th 2015 and is being distributed by Bandai Namco.

“Our new Championship Season and Pro Season modes deliver a much more engaging and fluid F1 championship experience than ever before”, commented Lee Mather, Principal Games Designer, Codemasters.

“The race weekend is more than just the in-car and on track experience. Observing your driver working with his team during practice and qualifying and listening to the new commentary that sets the scene for the race and season standings is now present for
    the gamer. Then seeing the busy grid before a race, with all the flavour and character of it, into the race itself, the new television style cameras and replays, and finally the iconic podium celebrations all add to that race experience. The immersion is further
    enhanced with the voice recognition technology available for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles, allowing players to engage with their race engineer through in-game voice commands with Kinect for Xbox One and the PlayStation®Camera or compatible headsets
    and microphones for PlayStation 4.”

“For those gamers who want the ultimate challenge, then the new Pro Season mode, which ramps up all the settings to the most realistic possible, is really for them”, added Mather. “Full 100% race distances, full practice and qualifying sessions, the most
    competitive A.I. settings, no flashbacks with which to correct mistakes, all locked into cockpit view with minimal HUD assistance…Pro Season will truly separate the weekend drivers from the experts!”

www.shopto.net/.../F1-2015-gets-new-features-trailer
Thema:

1. F1 2015 TV Spot Shows Off Most Realistic Looking F1 Sim Yet - Similar Threads - 2015 Spot Shows

2. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  3. When Trying to download game from Gamepass a pop-up of Visual C++ 2015 appears and game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When Trying to download game from Gamepass a pop-up of Visual C++ 2015 appears and game...: Hello everyone, In the last days I've encountered this bug that doesn't allow me to download games from the Xbox app on PC. I've tried using the different way to solve this problem when it...
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package Infinite Install Prompt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package Infinite Install Prompt: When trying to install any game form game pass i get stuck in infinite loop installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package and stop downloading a game and it look like this......
  5. Xbox One (2015) making powering on noise but no light from xbox symbol and power brick LED...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (2015) making powering on noise but no light from xbox symbol and power brick LED...: This Xbox is like a child to me, been smooth sailing for the last 9 years however it seems like its time is coming to and end, im not ready to let go just yet. Has anyone got a clue whats going on...
  6. Why won't my Xbox One X (2014/2015) connect with a 5 ghz network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox One X (2014/2015) connect with a 5 ghz network: I tried to connect my (2014/2015) Xbox One X to 5ghz wifi, but it won't connect. Can someone please help me 96f773fa-0d69-4036-9994-394a5c46e9bd
  7. Xbox 360 s series 2015 - Problem with error message "unplayable content" and Video's/Games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s series 2015 - Problem with error message "unplayable content" and Video's/Games...: Problem with a wmv format videos being unplayable. The video will start to play and shortly after an error message appears that says unplayable content. I have shut down, disconnected all...
  8. PC gamepass games wont install. Microsoft visuals c++ 2015 UWP desktop runtime package...

in XBoX on Windows
    PC gamepass games wont install. Microsoft visuals c++ 2015 UWP desktop runtime package...: Everytime i try to install a gamer on my PC from gamepass fit will start to install but then stay at zero and i will then see a notification that say "Microsoft visuals c++ 2015 UWP desktop...
  9. Unable to install Halo Infinite - Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Halo Infinite - Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package...: I am beyond confused at this point. I've spent 4 hours trying to figure out a solution for this by watching guides and reading other forums but nothing seems to work. I am trying to install Halo...
  10. Cant install any games useing xbox app or store something to do with Visual c++ 2015 uwp...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install any games useing xbox app or store something to do with Visual c++ 2015 uwp...: It seems for what ever reason the Microsoft visual c++ 2015 uwp desktop runtime program doesn't want to download or install or do much of anything and this is preventing games from installing....