Extremely Slow Game Download Speeds on a Very Fast Network

Discus and support Extremely Slow Game Download Speeds on a Very Fast Network in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, For the last couple of months I've been experiencing EXTREMELY slow download speeds. A picture of my Xbox download speed, and my game download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImEscapade, Aug 5, 2020.

1. ImEscapade
    ImEscapade Guest

Hi all,

For the last couple of months I've been experiencing EXTREMELY slow download speeds. A picture of my Xbox download speed, and my game download speeds is enclosed. I've tried everything from canceling the download and restarting to unplugging the power brick
    for 15 minutes. Does ANYONE have a solution that worked for them?
    Extremely Slow Game Download Speeds on a Very Fast Network [​IMG]

Extremely Slow Game Download Speeds on a Very Fast Network [​IMG]

:)

ImEscapade, Aug 5, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. FxSh Cash Win User

Hey there! My name is Cashaun, seems like Xbox is having download issues today, please check
    Xbox Support for more information.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

You should not be comparing the two screens. An update for fortnite is going to be service thru Epic and the network test is to Microsoft. Likely to be two completely different locations with different routing to get there.
  4. colby jrthibodeaux Win User

Update: We're at 30 kilobytes per second. How?
    Same man i got on today amd trying to downod amd everything os kust taking forever speeds as low
    [Mod removed-inappropriate] 800 kilobytes and i tested my connection amd i jave 180.91 mb/s download speed but im not getting any of that
  5. ImEscapade Win User

Update: We're at 30 kilobytes per second. How?
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Why did my Xbox One X hijack itself because I moved to a place with limited internet?

This support page Explains slow game or app downloads.

Is it at all possible for you to go to a friends place or somewhere you can connect console (wired) to a network with fast speed and do your downloads?
Thema:

1. Extremely Slow Game Download Speeds on a Very Fast Network - Similar Threads - Extremely Slow Game

2. My Xbox is extremly slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is extremly slow: A few weeks ago I bought an Xbox One S. The seller has already told me that it won't start. When it arrived, I tried it straight away. It actually turned on, but it only comes on sometimes and...
  3. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  4. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  5. Extremely Slow Download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely Slow Download speeds: I have a Xbox series s and out of the blue It started having incredibly slow download speeds. I have already tested the ports and checked the internet speeds and even factory reset my Xbox. It...
  6. Xbox One extremely slow download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One extremely slow download: For about a year now, I noticed my xbox one has taken significantly longer to download game updates than it has in the past. To remedy that, I turned on automatic updates while the xbox is in...
  7. I cleared cache but my xbox is still running extremely slow and crashing, as well as not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cleared cache but my xbox is still running extremely slow and crashing, as well as not...: This has been happening for the past week, and it’s been getting on my nerves. My xbox has been running so slow that it can’t even load the settings app and when it does and I leave, the xbox just...
  8. Xbox 1 s extremely slow for no reason after recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 s extremely slow for no reason after recent update: So I haven't touched my Xbox 1 S in 2 years due to having next Gen console. I recently set it up from a factory reset and now it's extremely slow. I've done multiple factory resets and none of...
  9. Series X Download speeds extremely slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Download speeds extremely slow: [img] [img] This is a comparison between a network speed test and then trying to download an update for a game. These were taken back to back, how can the download speed be so poor when I’ve got...
  10. Extremely Slow Download Speeds on PC Xbox App and only get half of my speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extremely Slow Download Speeds on PC Xbox App and only get half of my speed: I tried everything on this forum https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/extremely-slow-download-speeds-on-pc-xbox-app/fc348776-9a67-42ef-a737-e3710fa874b8 but nothing works. My...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one 500gb slow download speed