Extinction Team

Discus and support Extinction Team in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm just looking for friends to play Call of Duty Ghosts, Extiction mode with and that will work as a team. a1a47bb4-80ed-43ef-b8dd-7560a99fb3de Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxNuRaLxJoKeRxX, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Extinction Team

I'm just looking for friends to play Call of Duty Ghosts, Extiction mode with and that will work as a team.

:)

XxNuRaLxJoKeRxX, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Nightfall Players...

ME TOO!!! need an extinction team asap!

padilla21 Live, Jan 1, 2014
  3. COD - Extinction - Party (Bug?)

Same thing happens with me, we can play Team Deathmatch fine, play Custom Extinction fine, but when we go to play Public Match on Extinction it splits my party up!

HUUUUUUUUUUUURR, Jan 1, 2014
  4. padilla21 Live Win User

Nightfall Players...

ME TOO!!! need an extinction team asap!
  5. HUUUUUUUUUUUURR Win User

COD - Extinction - Party (Bug?)

Same thing happens with me, we can play Team Deathmatch fine, play Custom Extinction fine, but when we go to play Public Match on Extinction it splits my party up!
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

COD Ghosts Xbox One

Ill let you know If its worth it. And extinction is alot of fun with a good team.
  7. IronWo1ff3 Win User

Your favorite gamemode and why

[quote user="NerdRagingWoman"]

Never tried search and rescue, will have to check it out. I really enjoy extinction when I want to work as a team or cranked because it makes people go crazy lol

[/quote]

You should try it with the team you play Extinction with. SnR is fun and exciting when you have a good team supporting you!
  8. AwfulAimWins Win User

extinction

You should play Extinction with me some time, I love it as well. Hard to find a good team though ( I play public matches with randoms ).
Thema:

Extinction Team

1. Extinction Team - Similar Threads - Extinction Team

2. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  3. Can a xbox 360 be used to play team deathmatch online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can a xbox 360 be used to play team deathmatch online?: I have an old 360 that still works and haven't played online in years. I was wondering if there are still team deathmatch games available online to play. de296b58-4956-4808-849f-29b41d540441
  4. Go Team Xbox ; When is the next introduction of a team member?

in XboX Insiders
    Go Team Xbox ; When is the next introduction of a team member?: Yall wanna hear a crazy story, one night on Duty, a Nuclear Powered Submarine moored to the pier had an unexplained vent value malfunction and was loosing ballast (air). I jumped in the water on...
  5. Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  6. Call of duty ghost freezes in multiplayer and extinction menu and will only let me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty ghost freezes in multiplayer and extinction menu and will only let me play...: Call of duty ghost freezes in multiplayer and extinction menu and will only let me play campaign Xbox series x 11b7c332-3409-4b6c-b279-847cf89d9d4b
  7. Xbox call of duty ghost extinction levels from 360 to Xbox one how to transfer/sync level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox call of duty ghost extinction levels from 360 to Xbox one how to transfer/sync level: Hello first time asking question here, not sure if this is correct place to do so as when I tried looking around Xbox support it just kept sending me to new windows/ pages and I couldn't find a...
  8. Community feed shows friends' captures/clips from their old and extinct "Captures" tab and...

in XboX Insiders
    Community feed shows friends' captures/clips from their old and extinct "Captures" tab and...: When navigating Community content, we can see that a clip or capture has, let's say, 5 comments and 10 likes. But, when going to the profile itself, his/her "Social" tab shows a different...
  9. It feels like the avatars are extinct.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It feels like the avatars are extinct.: So back in the days, I used to love avatars a lot on Xbox One. However, since they are no longer releasing anymore new items in the store, I think finally I am ready to abandon it. Appears for...
  10. 4 player split screen extinct?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    4 player split screen extinct?: I bought an Xbox One last year at midnight when they were officially released but since then i have yet to play a local multiplayer match. The Xbox One is capable of syncing 8 controllers at once...