EXtinction locking up

Discus and support EXtinction locking up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all Thought i would try the new onslaught tonight, so i load Ghosts up, and when i get to the extinction menu my X1 locks up i can exit to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SP Rhino, Feb 22, 2014.

1. SP Rhino
    SP Rhino Guest

EXtinction locking up

Hi all

Thought i would try the new onslaught tonight, so i load Ghosts up, and when i get to the extinction menu my X1 locks up i can exit to the desktop with any problems, but am unable to to play extinction at all on or offline, can someone help at all please
    ?

:)

SP Rhino, Feb 22, 2014
  2. CarstenE
    CarstenE Guest
    Locking up

Hey xxCOKILLAHxx ,

Lets try the following, but before doing that make sure you know your Email / Password Combination of your Account!:

- Turn off the Console

- Press and hold the "Bind" and "Eject" button

- Power on your Xbox while still Holding "Bind" and "Eject" until the Troubleshooting Screen appears.

- On the Troubleshooting Screen select "Reset" and select the Option to "Keep your Games and Apps"

After the process see if the Console behaves normal again. Let me know if that helped or not.

- lg 2Bad4You

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was my post helpful? - Leave a Upvote EXtinction locking up :)

CarstenE, Feb 22, 2014
  3. dadsgolden
    dadsgolden Guest
    locking up

why the add for lows freezing me

dadsgolden, Feb 22, 2014
  4. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest

EXtinction locking up

Try uninstalling and then reinstalling the game.

Sword Style, Feb 22, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

EXtinction locking up