External USB 3.0 HDD support will fix a lot of issues..

Discus and support External USB 3.0 HDD support will fix a lot of issues.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I only hope the external HD support is for any 3rd party drive and not an Xbox HD option that they want to sell. That would just be lame but I can see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scaramoosh, Mar 14, 2014.

  1. PlayerXXX
    PlayerXXX Guest

    External USB 3.0 HDD support will fix a lot of issues..


    I only hope the external HD support is for any 3rd party drive and not an Xbox HD option that they want to sell. That would just be lame but I can see M$ doing that.
     
    PlayerXXX, Mar 16, 2014
    #16
  2. Scaramoosh
    Scaramoosh Guest
    Yeh but they cannot do that any more, there would be such a backlash and they cannot afford more bad news.
     
    Scaramoosh, Mar 16, 2014
    #17
  3. If you have to replace your hdd that quik you are doing something wrong. I have hdd from the early 90s that still run fine
     
    Michael1003-5B696F17-699D-4CBB-8880-870CD16DE0C3, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. Mark Sherwood Win User

    External USB 3.0 HDD support will fix a lot of issues..

    Yeah I pretty much agree with the above and Dakr I will likely be getting a 3TB too. I know I will be all set then, or at least for a small while :)
  5. Thorbjørn Jensen Win User

    External USB 3.0 HDD support will fix a lot of issues..

    Hints have suggested that external hdd could come in April patch. So it is close, at least before summer i would think.
  6. Michael1003-5B696F17 Win User

    External USB 3.0 HDD support will fix a lot of issues..

    If you have to replace your hdd that quik you are doing something wrong. I have hdd from the early 90s that still run fine
  7. Scaramoosh Win User

    External USB 3.0 HDD support will fix a lot of issues..

    Yeh but they cannot do that any more, there would be such a backlash and they cannot afford more bad news.
  8. Scaramoosh Win User

    External USB 3.0 HDD support will fix a lot of issues..

    You'll be writing more to your HDD than ever before on a console, I know personally I get through HDDs every 2-3 years on my PC, I constantly have to replace them no matter what the make.

    I think in 4 years there will be lots of Xbox One HDD issues where the PS4 wont obviously have any. I just wish'd they let us replace it like the 360, PS3 and PS4, just makes way more sense.
Thema:

External USB 3.0 HDD support will fix a lot of issues..

Loading...
  1. External USB 3.0 HDD support will fix a lot of issues.. - Similar Threads - External USB HDD

  2. XBox Series X external storage error code 0x80bd003b USB 3.2 1TB too slow?

    in XboX Insiders
    XBox Series X external storage error code 0x80bd003b USB 3.2 1TB too slow?: I just bought a Crucial X10 SSD 3.2 1TB. I formatted it to NTSF and then pulled it into my Xbox series X no prompt came up so I could choose to use it for media and where I went to change it to my...
  3. USB external SSD is empty but also full

    in XboX Insiders
    USB external SSD is empty but also full: Hi, I use an USB external SSD where i stock some games For the last 3 Alpha skip ahead updates it appears on "my games and app" like it's full (but before it had 400 go free) and no games...
  4. Xbox installations starting and stopping. Using an external hard drive VIA USB?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox installations starting and stopping. Using an external hard drive VIA USB?: I have seen no solutions to the problem many are having with slow downloads and the installation downloading for a little bit and then stopping then slowly starting and stopping again making a...
  5. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...
  6. XBOX Series S doesn't recognize an External Hard Drive as USB 3.0

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series S doesn't recognize an External Hard Drive as USB 3.0: Hi there! I'm having some troubles with my XBOX Series S while trying to configure an external hard drive. According to the console, the device isn't fast enough to work as an external storage. It...
  7. Can I Record On 1080 60fps From XBOX Series X With an USB 3.1 Gen 2 External SSD

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I Record On 1080 60fps From XBOX Series X With an USB 3.1 Gen 2 External SSD: I Want To Know Can I capture a 60 Min 1080 60fps video on XBOX Series X With USB 3.1 Gen 2 External SSD. f00c906d-d721-405d-a73e-e6a97d58e790
  8. External USB hard drive size limit on Xbox series x?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    External USB hard drive size limit on Xbox series x?: Bought a new Western Digital 18 TB external hard drive, when Xbox asksto format it and I select "for games", it asks if I want to keep current storage settings or change, either one I choose it...
  9. How can I transfer existing game captures to a external drive? (Like USB 3.0 or other...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I transfer existing game captures to a external drive? (Like USB 3.0 or other...: (Like USB 3.0 or other methods? How am I able to always save my screenshots/videos to that drive? a9e8d38b-2103-4dac-aba5-821e217d1e23
  10. Hiya. All of a sudden my XBox One S refuses to accept my USB memory stick for external...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hiya. All of a sudden my XBox One S refuses to accept my USB memory stick for external...: Hiya. All of a sudden my XBox One S refuses to accept my USB memory stick for external captures. Any ideas please?. 2e883bde-8049-4daa-aa3b-302e9f738d6d