External Storage

Discus and support External Storage in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; External Storage I was researching the best external hard drives to use for Xbox One and saw that the Western Digital My Book was the most recommended.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Chambi Church, Dec 27, 2016.

1. External Storage

External Storage
    I was researching the best external hard drives to use for Xbox One and saw that the Western Digital My Book was the most recommended. I happened to have a My Book Live that I bought a while back and never really used. Will this work as an external hard
    drive, or does it have to be something that directly connects to my console via USB?

:)

Chambi Church, Dec 27, 2016
  2. SiNAR 212
    SiNAR 212 Guest
    Yes, the PlayStation 4 Supports External Storage, but There’s a Catch

Well now I am wondering if the X1 will let us use it to put game son it, probably not External Storage :(

Via: Yes, the PlayStation 4 Supports External Storage, but There?s a Catch | TIME.com

SiNAR 212, Dec 27, 2016
  3. Yes, the PlayStation 4 Supports External Storage, but There’s a Catch

I don't think that it's that bad of a catch to prevent me from using the external storage. Though I am not sure if I will ever need to actually use external storage. The fact that there will be 33 games at launch makes me think that eventually, a lot of users will need the external space. I'm OK with it not being functional for downloadable games. No biggie.

incredibleone, Dec 27, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

External Storage