external storage

Discus and support external storage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Ive recently purchased a 1TB external hd 3.0 and when it is plugged in I get a message on the screen saying external storage ready, then when im... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoelB01, Jan 2, 2015.

1. JoelB01
    JoelB01 Guest

external storage

Hi Ive recently purchased a 1TB external hd 3.0 and when it is plugged in I get a message on the screen saying external storage ready, then when im installing a game to the external hard drive it keeps saying installation stopped then it comes back
    up with external storage ready again this happens every 40 seconds or so

:)

JoelB01, Jan 2, 2015
  2. SiNAR 212
    SiNAR 212 Guest
    Yes, the PlayStation 4 Supports External Storage, but There’s a Catch

Well now I am wondering if the X1 will let us use it to put game son it, probably not external storage :(

Via: Yes, the PlayStation 4 Supports External Storage, but There?s a Catch | TIME.com

SiNAR 212, Jan 2, 2015
  3. Yes, the PlayStation 4 Supports External Storage, but There’s a Catch

I don't think that it's that bad of a catch to prevent me from using the external storage. Though I am not sure if I will ever need to actually use external storage. The fact that there will be 33 games at launch makes me think that eventually, a lot of users will need the external space. I'm OK with it not being functional for downloadable games. No biggie.

incredibleone, Jan 2, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

external storage