external storage issues with toshiba

Discus and support external storage issues with toshiba in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; my toshiba external storage is not connecting to the xbox even though the light is on and it’s vibrating anyone know whats up submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pineapplejelly69, Jun 11, 2023.

1. external storage issues with toshiba

my toshiba external storage is not connecting to the xbox even though the light is on and it’s vibrating anyone know whats up

submitted by /u/pineapplejelly69
    [link] [comments]

/u/pineapplejelly69, Jun 11, 2023
  2. RainingRoses Win User

My Storage device use to work perfectly for my Xbox but now it is not being detected!

3. XBF Aicha T Win User

External Hard Drive Interfering with Wifi

Hello There ! Thanks for coming to the forums. Would you please provide us with further information regarding this issue such as the exact external hard drive that you have (Seagate, WD, Toshiba, Samsung etc), the storage capacity, if this occurs on other Xbox consoles or with other external storage devices on the same console ? if you encounters any error codes ?
  4. Cuthred Win User

Storage space Xbox 360

How big is your internal storage device and how much space is left? Maybe try moving some games from there to your external Toshiba drive to free up some space on the internal drive.
  5. XGamerKingNoahX Win User

Need Advice On External Drive

so i just went to best buy and bought a toshiba external 1tb hard drive, and my xbox one detects it, but when i go to settings and then to manage storage, and select it by using the start button, it doesn't say to format it or anything. i don't know what
    to do! HELP!!!!!
  6. augustidode girolamo Win User

Xbox one Console suddenly not seeing External drives, even brand new backup console.

I have the same problem with a Toshiba 4tb external hdd ex-fat
Thema:

external storage issues with toshiba

1. external storage issues with toshiba - Similar Threads - external storage issues

2. How do I download a game and save it to external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a game and save it to external storage: It's not recognizing my phone is hooked up 514d0140-7277-4cdc-a56e-2413691971e0
  3. Xbox One S not registering external storage when it was fine this morning until I ended my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S not registering external storage when it was fine this morning until I ended my...: My xbox is not detecting my external hard drive anymore. It was fine when I turned on the xbox this morning and started streaming. I could see all of my installed games and everything was fine....
  4. My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?: My Seagate Xbox External Storage device says that it is full while’s it’s not. I tried restarting the Xbox, power cycles, resetting the Xbox, and other usb ports but it still says it’s full how do...
  5. I just got a 5tb external hard drive and it is only showing 456.7GB of available storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a 5tb external hard drive and it is only showing 456.7GB of available storage?: It was purchased from Walmart and everything looks to be original. Had the correct seal and says 5tb on it. 49ee7566-fc65-42c2-aef9-ed50d09771ff
  6. Xbox one S digital external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S digital external storage: If I add an external storage to my Xbox one s all digital console, will I have to transfer games back and forth to be able to use them? Or does it work together, variations playing off of the...
  7. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  8. If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...: So I have an Xbox one s and I feel it’s time to finally upgrade to a new gen console. being the Xbox one s has a disk drive I have a bunch of game disks of games I play. Now I have an external...
  9. Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?: I have a 5tb external hard-drive. I have it formated for the xbox series x. I have it almost full with games, but only some will play directly from it. Others I have to constantly swap back and...
  10. Okay so external storage device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay so external storage device: I have tried literally every "Useful" tip under the sun at this point and it's STILL not being detected, it was working fine one night then I woke up and it hasn't worked ever since....