External pedals for Xbox / DualSense / DualShock 4 & another gamepad on Arduino

Discus and support External pedals for Xbox / DualSense / DualShock 4 & another gamepad on Arduino in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; https://youtu.be/liI_7U_R0as submitted by /u/r57zone [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/r57zone, Oct 15, 2022.

1. /u/r57zone
    /u/r57zone Guest

/u/r57zone, Oct 15, 2022
  2. Gwinbleid Win User

Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth. PC Windows 11

I'm actually using external Bluetooth adapter. And it worked fine with Dualshock gamepads. Thanks for the link, will try to see if there's something helpful
  3. Cygnosic Win User

Why can't invert LT/LB and RT/RB on my Series S ??

Thanks for answer, im not a tech guy but i think i simple update can be done to permit this, no issue with DualSense or DualShock so no reason Xbox controller cant do it to help peoples prefer shoot with RB and aim with LB!
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is it possible to connect ps4 and ps5 controllers to xbox gamepass?

5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox adaptive controller re-binding joysticks

From another thread I found a discussion about connecting various joysticks via an Arduino microcontroller to the Adaptive Controller.

The discussion is about getting the Arduino to be detected as a joystick in the first place, but maybe the discussion can lead you to a different direction on how to get your desired button input working.

The
    thread on getting the Arduino working on the Adaptive Controller is here
  6. Mathis Gagnon De Car Win User

ps5 controller wired not connecting on my pc

Thema:

1. External pedals for Xbox / DualSense / DualShock 4 & another gamepad on Arduino - Similar Threads - External pedals DualSense

2. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  3. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  4. How do I download a game and save it to external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a game and save it to external storage: It's not recognizing my phone is hooked up 514d0140-7277-4cdc-a56e-2413691971e0
  5. 22TB External Drive Xbox Series X ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    22TB External Drive Xbox Series X ?: Hey, i hope you are doing well I have few external drive, and i want to ask if it's possible to use them as external drive with xbox series X or they will not work ? or there is a limite ? what...
  6. My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do?: My xbox series s says that i have to format it to NTFS, even tho i have done that multiple times. What do i do? 2a762762-4406-4854-b1ba-eb6144ea85ad
  7. Xbox One S not registering external storage when it was fine this morning until I ended my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S not registering external storage when it was fine this morning until I ended my...: My xbox is not detecting my external hard drive anymore. It was fine when I turned on the xbox this morning and started streaming. I could see all of my installed games and everything was fine....
  8. Can my external hard drive cause my xbox series x to freeze

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my external hard drive cause my xbox series x to freeze: I had my fiest ever freeze in the my games and apps library and my console makes an electric noise when the hdd storage device is in and stops when I unplug it. I was wondering could my external...
  9. My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?: My Seagate Xbox External Storage device says that it is full while’s it’s not. I tried restarting the Xbox, power cycles, resetting the Xbox, and other usb ports but it still says it’s full how do...
  10. Xbox series X Capture to External Drive Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X Capture to External Drive Issues: The April update introduced an issue that causes captures to an external drive to stop working. I have to set captures to internal and restart the Xbox. Occasionally, that doesn't work and I also...