external micro xbox series s

Discus and support external micro xbox series s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I use an external microphone with usb-b? Any recommendations? 1f5cd1ad-e44c-4d37-bad3-8ca4e19b86bc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dalinar2975, May 3, 2024.

1. Dalinar2975
    Dalinar2975 Guest

Can I use an external microphone with usb-b? Any recommendations?

:)

Dalinar2975, May 3, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

External storage

3. Nursemorph Win User

How to transfer xbox one games to series x?

You should be able to do that, yes:

"Power down your Xbox One.

1. Unplug the external drive.
    2. Connect the external drive to your Xbox Series X, S.
    3. Power on your Xbox Series X, S.
    4. Wait for the external drive to be detected. This may take a couple of minutes.
    5. When the drive is detected, you are free to copy any games you want onto the Xbox Series X, S internal storage."
    Taken from here:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-transfer-data-xbox-one-series-x-series-s
  4. danielmelgoza2 Win User

External storage

So if i buy a external storage hard drive for an xbox one and use it on the series s it will run just as good as the one designed for the series s and seriesx?
  5. JosephG7 Win User
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Why can't you play series x games on ext ssd?

Get a PS5, problem solved. you can play games on external sdd no problems attached
    You cannot store or play PS5 games from an external drive. At least with the Series X/S consoles, you can store the Series X/S games to external drives. You just have to move them to internal storage to play them. You can play PS4 games from an external drive hooked up to a PS5 though, just like you can play Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox One games from an external drive connected to a Series X/S.
Thema:

1. external micro xbox series s - Similar Threads - external micro series

2. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  3. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  4. How do I download a game and save it to external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a game and save it to external storage: It's not recognizing my phone is hooked up 514d0140-7277-4cdc-a56e-2413691971e0
  5. 22TB External Drive Xbox Series X ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    22TB External Drive Xbox Series X ?: Hey, i hope you are doing well I have few external drive, and i want to ask if it's possible to use them as external drive with xbox series X or they will not work ? or there is a limite ? what...
  6. My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do?: My xbox series s says that i have to format it to NTFS, even tho i have done that multiple times. What do i do? 2a762762-4406-4854-b1ba-eb6144ea85ad
  7. Xbox One S not registering external storage when it was fine this morning until I ended my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S not registering external storage when it was fine this morning until I ended my...: My xbox is not detecting my external hard drive anymore. It was fine when I turned on the xbox this morning and started streaming. I could see all of my installed games and everything was fine....
  8. Can my external hard drive cause my xbox series x to freeze

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my external hard drive cause my xbox series x to freeze: I had my fiest ever freeze in the my games and apps library and my console makes an electric noise when the hdd storage device is in and stops when I unplug it. I was wondering could my external...
  9. My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?: My Seagate Xbox External Storage device says that it is full while’s it’s not. I tried restarting the Xbox, power cycles, resetting the Xbox, and other usb ports but it still says it’s full how do...
  10. Xbox series X Capture to External Drive Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X Capture to External Drive Issues: The April update introduced an issue that causes captures to an external drive to stop working. I have to set captures to internal and restart the Xbox. Occasionally, that doesn't work and I also...