External Hard Drive Removing Games After Format

Discus and support External Hard Drive Removing Games After Format in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I Bought the Next Gen enhanced version of GTA V and since I wanted room on my internal drive to play it, I went to move some old games onto my External... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stacey Johnson2, Dec 31, 2022.

1. External Hard Drive Removing Games After Format

I Bought the Next Gen enhanced version of GTA V and since I wanted room on my internal drive to play it, I went to move some old games onto my External Device, When I was about to do so, I was asked to format my External Hard Drive to be able to move the old games. Once I accepted it and changed the setting, the External Hard Drive was completely wiped and had nothing on it. I thought that it had probably just uninstalled all of the games on it, for some odd reason. So when I went to check all of my owned games and apps to see if the games from the External Hard Drive would be there, there were only the games from my internal hard drive. So, I went and checked and there was absolutely nothing saved from the External Hard Drive and all of my games from it are gone. Plus, there was over a Terabyte of games on that Hard Drive and they are all gone and I have no possible way of getting them back. Since I'm not going to purchase and download all of those games again because that would be a complete waste of money because of some issue that had removed all of the games and progress on them with no way of getting them back. I Would like to know if there is anything that can possibly be done to get all of my games and progress back.

:)

Stacey Johnson2, Dec 31, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

External Hard Drive Removing Games After Format