Export games save data

Discus and support Export games save data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to download/export all of my games save data installed from Xbox Windows App (with Game Pass), what can I do? For example, I've tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Giuseppe Ulisse, Jul 7, 2023.

1. Export games save data

I would like to download/export all of my games save data installed from Xbox Windows App (with Game Pass), what can I do? For example, I've tried to search Persona 5 save data on my disk but I didn't find anything relevant (Persona 5 is installed on my pc).

:)

Giuseppe Ulisse, Jul 7, 2023
  2. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

Xbox 360 transfer

PS3 to PS3, Xbox 360 to Xbox 360

If you will be playing Ultimate Evil Edition on the same console on which you are currently playing Diablo III, follow the steps below to transfer your data.

Step 1: Insert your Ultimate Evil Edition disc or launch the digital version of the game.

Success! The game will automatically check for a cloud save or local save on the system and load it, if one exists. (Note: If you are using online storage for PS3, please be sure to download your saved data first.)

PS3 to PS4, Xbox 360 to Xbox One

If you will be playing Ultimate Evil Edition on a different console (same brand, different generation), follow the steps below to transfer your data.

Exporting Your Save from Diablo III:

Step 1: Insert your original Diablo III disc or launch the digital version of the game.

Step 2: Download and install patch 1.0.3 for Diablo III.

Step 3: Log in to your Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) or Xbox Live (XBL) account.

Step 4: Proceed to the main menu. Navigate to "More" > "Export Save."

Step 5: Confirm this selection and proceed through any prompts that appear.

Success! You've exported your save data.

Importing Your Save to Ultimate Evil Edition:

Step 1: Log in to the same SEN or XBLaccount from which you exported your save.

Step 2: Insert your Ultimate Evil Edition disc or launch the digital version of the game.

Success! The game will now automatically check our servers for exported save data and load it on your new platform.

Manually Importing a Save:

If you launched Ultimate Evil Edition on a new platform before you exported your save, you will need to import your save manually. To manually import a save, follow these steps:

Step 1: Insert your Ultimate Evil Edition disc or launch the digital version of the game.

Step 2: Log in to your Sony Entertainment Network or Xbox Live account.

Step 3: Proceed to the main menu. Navigate to "More" > "Export Save."

Step 4: Confirm this selection and proceed through any prompts that appear.

Success! You've imported your save. (Note: Manually importing a save will overwrite any existing Ultimate Evil Edition save data currently on your system.)

PS3 to Xbox One, Xbox 360 to PS4

If you will be playing Ultimate Evil Edition on a different console (different brand, different generation), follow the steps below to transfer your data.

Linking Your Sony Entertainment Network and Xbox Live Accounts:

Step 1: Create an SEN and XBL account, if you don't already have both.

Step 2: Visit http://battle.net/playstation.

Step 3: Log in to Battle.net with your account, or create a new Battle.net account.

Step 4: Press "Continue." You will be redirected to Sony.

Step 5: Log in to your SEN account you'll be importing a save from (or exporting a save to).

Step 6: Using the same browser, visit
    http://battle.net/xbox

Step 7: Press "Continue." You will be redirected to Microsoft.

Step 8: Log in to the XBL account you’ll be importing a save from (or exporting a save to).

Success! Your SEN and XBL accounts are now linked. You are now ready to import and export saves across brands and platform generations.

Step 1: Insert your original Diablo III disc or launch the digital version of the game.

Step 3: Log in to your Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) or Xbox Live (XBL) account.

Step 2: Insert your Ultimate Evil Edition disc or launch the digital version of the game.

Success! The game will now automatically check our servers for exported save data and load it on your new platform.

If you launched Ultimate Evil Edition on a new platform before you exported your save, you will need to import your save manually. To manually import a save, follow these steps:

Success! You've imported your save. (Note: Manually importing a save will overwrite any existing Ultimate Evil Edition save data currently on your system.) HERE YA GO
  3. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???

If you will be playing Ultimate Evil Edition on the same console on which you are currently playing Diablo III, follow the steps below to transfer your data.

Success! The game will automatically check for a cloud save or local save on the system and load it, if one exists. (Note: If you are using online storage for PS3, please be sure to download your saved data first.)

If you will be playing Ultimate Evil Edition on a different console (same brand, different generation), follow the steps below to transfer your data.

Success! You've imported your save. (Note: Manually importing a save will overwrite any existing Ultimate Evil Edition save data currently on your system.)

If you will be playing Ultimate Evil Edition on a different console (different brand, different generation), follow the steps below to transfer your data.

Step 3: Log in to Battle.net with your account, or create a new Battle.net account.

Step 5: Log in to your SEN account you'll be importing a save from (or exporting a save to).

Step 8: Log in to the XBL account you’ll be importing a save from (or exporting a save to).

Success! Your SEN and XBL accounts are now linked. You are now ready to import and export saves across brands and platform generations.

this is your answer READ IT
  4. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

5. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

you can also export you save form in game
  6. anjilslaire Win User

Can I still use the Xbox 360 game-save after Exporting it to the Xbox One

You could always back it up to an external drive before the export, delete the exported 360 save after export, and then copy the original back and play as if you never did it.
Thema:

Export games save data

1. Export games save data - Similar Threads - Export games save

2. I can't export my slimerancher save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't export my slimerancher save: When the Gamepass had Slimerancher but I had a save that I would like to transfer to Slimerancher that I just got on Steam. 83695ec0-8c7f-4858-8ca3-375b087eb17c
  3. How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...: Minecraft world transfer news to know how to move a minecraft preview world on Xbox series X to the main game because my world is stuck on there by accident There is so export button on the game...
  4. How to export Minecraft worlds from XBOX to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to export Minecraft worlds from XBOX to PC: Hello, I play on an XBSX and want to export my XB worlds to PC to back them up so I don't lose them when I uninstall it. (used to fix bugs involving my textures randomly disappearing, the in-game...
  5. xbox avatar editor export not working

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox avatar editor export not working: Hi, When exporting my xbox avatar with the Xbox Avatar Editor using its photo booth option, it doesn't seem to create valid files. It creates the .obj , .mtl and .png files, but when I open the...
  6. Can I export a Xbox Series X Minecraft world onto a USB flash drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I export a Xbox Series X Minecraft world onto a USB flash drive: So i have a homework assignment to build the great wall of China in Minecraft, but I need my teacher to be able to access it, but I'm building it on Xbox, so I thought I could export it onto a...
  7. 3D Export Not Woking in XBOX AVATAR EDITOR (Wins10 or 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3D Export Not Woking in XBOX AVATAR EDITOR (Wins10 or 11): I found the post too late from @Akradon and couldn't respond to @KathyA (Xbox Avatar Editor: 3D export not working - Microsoft Community) --- So here goes. (Wins10 most up to date version User)...
  8. Xbox Avatar Editor: 3D export not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Avatar Editor: 3D export not working: Hi all, I'm trying to export my avatar so I can rig it and use it in blender. Searching the net, the PC avatar editor is the best option but it doesn't seem to be working at all? I click...
  9. 3D Export for the Avatars freezes when chosen?

in XboX Insiders
    3D Export for the Avatars freezes when chosen?: Hi all, I'm trying to export my Xbox avatar to use in blender. I searched how to do it, and it was recommended to use the Xbox Avatar editor on the PC app. I've downloaded this, but when I choose...
  10. Unable to export my Xbox 360 State of Decay save game to the Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to export my Xbox 360 State of Decay save game to the Xbox One: I'm having slight trouble involved with the exporting of my current SoD saves from the 360 to the retail YOSE version on the Xbox One. My intention is to continue on from where I left off on the...