Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

Discus and support Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheNoob REBORN, Jun 18, 2024.

1. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and others, I experience freezes which are quite severe, the freezes can even be up to 10 more seconds, strangely my PC specifications should have been a bit more capable even though there was a bit of a bottleneck from the CPU but I could even get 50 FPS on high graphics settings, but when I played in window mode suddenly the screen went black and came back as if it had just reset when explorer crashed and it crash my game, There was even a chance that my monitor screen showed the words "no signal" which was very strange even though all my hardware was still relatively new, I had just installed Windows, and I had tried downgrading the VGA driver but to no avail.

But when I tried a game that was considered a bit light, like Warzone 3.0, it looked fine, even though the graphics settings were ultra, there were no incidents like the screen suddenly going black or severe freezing.
    I'm not sure the source is from one of my hardware devices such as the VGA, as I said, my device is still relatively new, even my VGA still has a seal before installing it on my PC.

This is my PC specification
    Core i5 2400
    GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6
    RAM 8GB
    SSD 258GB

:)

TheNoob REBORN, Jun 18, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing