expansion pack purchase

Discus and support expansion pack purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; good day i have purchased battlefield 4 china rising expansion pack , have down loaded it , but i cannot play or find it . regards wayne... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by curtzn, Jan 3, 2014.

1. curtzn
    curtzn Guest

expansion pack purchase

good day

i have purchased battlefield 4 china rising expansion pack , have down loaded it , but i cannot play or find it .

regards

wayne

:)

curtzn, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Moparman11
    Moparman11 Guest
    Xbox Live Gold Family on 2 Xbox, DLC issues

I have 2 Xbox 360 and 1 Xbox Live Gold Family Subscription. The issues I am having is with the DLC, specifically for Black Ops. I have purchased 2 Black Ops discs, one for each Console. I have purchase the expansion packs for Black Ops (only once). I
    purchased expansion pack 1 (EP1) on Console 1 with the Xbox Live Gold Family. I purchased expansion pack 2 (EP2) on Console 2 with the Xbox Live Gold Family. I am unable to use EP1 on Console 2 or EP2 on Console 1. I have tried to recover all gamertags
    to each console, however, am still unable to use specific Expansion Packs on said consoles. I am not even given the option to purchase the Expansion Packs again because they have already been purchased by the Xbox Live Gold Family subscription. Anyone, any
    help?

Cole

Moparman11, Jan 3, 2014
  3. imaginelife
    imaginelife Guest
    expansion packs

I bought a game and expansion pack for the game. As I do not have internet access to purchase theme from the store I have to buy the actual game disks. How do install the expansion pack when using a disk verses downloading and saving to the drive.

imaginelife, Jan 3, 2014
  4. expansion pack purchase

If it is shown as installed from the in game store then it will be there. You can always check your Download history to see if it completed or to download it again. Remember some maps are only available in certain playlists. Hope this helps.

LightSpeedHero, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

expansion pack purchase