Expand Keyboard Mouse support on XBOX series X

Discus and support Expand Keyboard Mouse support on XBOX series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I have the razor turret Keyboard and love it. I wish they expand the support so getting around the menu you can use mouse and keyboard on your... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sbreckbill, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Expand Keyboard Mouse support on XBOX series X

Hello, I have the razor turret Keyboard and love it. I wish they expand the support so getting around the menu you can use mouse and keyboard on your Xbox series x. I also wish there was a way can disable the onscreen keyboard when you have a mouse keyboard connected. I watch a few gaming YouTube channel with chat and the onscreen keyboard stops the video from showing in edge.

submitted by /u/sbreckbill
    [link] [comments]

/u/sbreckbill, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Does it work?

3. Shoogyy Win User

Xbox Controller vs mouse + keyboard

It would be cool if they expanded Internet Explorer on the Xbox and made it possible to download stuff...then released some software so the Xbox could support keyboard and mouse for gameplay.
  4. xA7XxDeathBat Win User

Keyboard and mouse

Good morning! As long as you are talking about the Series S or X, then according to sources yes, almost any Keyboard or Mouse will be suitable. Please see below:

"The USB transmitters that ship alongside wireless gaming mice and keyboards handle all the data communication between your peripherals and your console. This means that almost all wireless keyboards and mice will work with Xbox Series X and S."

There is a very informative article on the devices here:

https://dotesports.com/hardware/news/how-to-use-keyboard-and-mouse-on-xbox-series-x-or-s

Of course, that being said, devices made specifically for the system will have more finely tuned compatibility.

Hopefully this helps!
  5. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

Razer Turret for Xbox One

Hello! Yes, it is fully compatible with both the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. The Razer Turret is the first (and only) officially licensed Xbox keyboard and mouse. :)
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Keyboard & Mouse with XBOX One Question....

Ok, so firstly you should be able to just plug in the mouse/keyboard USB and use it (if they are supported) you shouln't need an adapter to use mouse and keyboard on Xbox One since mouse and keyboard support has been added.

Secondly I'm not aware of black ops 4 supporting mouse and keyboard use on console, so if the developers have not enabled mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One, then using an adapter to be able to use your mouse and keyboard will be considered cheating.
Thema:

Expand Keyboard Mouse support on XBOX series X

1. Expand Keyboard Mouse support on XBOX series X - Similar Threads - Expand Keyboard Mouse

2. Cloud gaming ARK Survival not working. expand menu not appearing. Any alternative way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud gaming ARK Survival not working. expand menu not appearing. Any alternative way to...: When I try to cloud game ARK it gives me no options and appears blank when I expand the options on the Xbox app. Every other game expands perfectly fine. This has been happening for the past week...
  3. expand external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    expand external storage: Good morning, good afternoon, and good night. I have a doubt regarding the possibility of scaling the storage of an xbox series s using EXTERNAL RAID STORAGE, as an example the ORICO 3549RUS3....
  4. is it possible to have my 12 character limit expanded to 14

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to have my 12 character limit expanded to 14: because I want to change my gamertag and the name I want is 14 character long meaning I come up 2 short. I am doing this on PC BTW. 33d99eeb-92dc-496f-b036-fcf633d916e0
  5. The option to Identify/Expand your Gamer's/Profile Experience.

in XboX Insiders
    The option to Identify/Expand your Gamer's/Profile Experience.: Not sure if this is the right place to post. Can we get some form of badge icons that better represent us in many ways that we can show off on our profile? Like for example, If you're a Twitch...
  6. A great opportunity for Microsoft to expand its services in Pakistan via MS Rewards.

in XboX Insiders
    A great opportunity for Microsoft to expand its services in Pakistan via MS Rewards.: Arslan Ash and the upcoming esports event have proved that there is a huge opportunity for a company to expand its virtual operation in Pakistan to ultimately gain competitive edge and fill the...
  7. Xbox request: Expanding the market

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox request: Expanding the market: Dear Xbox I am a Thai person who have interest in Xbox consoles and subscriptions. I have a suggestion for expanding the Xbox market to Thailand. There are many Thai gamers who have interest in...
  8. Xbox Live Service Expanding

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Service Expanding: Helllo I have a xbox one s for 2 years now,since starting using it,i was on Italy,but i have one question:When will xbox services come to Romania? I mean there are other countries that maybe are...
  9. Console Live Streaming Feature Expanding to Beta Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Console Live Streaming Feature Expanding to Beta Insiders Today!: Hey All, We've updated the blog post below with all the details: https://news.xbox.com/2021/11/11/xbox-insider-release-notes-beta-2111-211109-2200/ Note: You may need to restart your console in...
  10. expand xbox services to more countries in talinamerica

in XboX Insiders
    expand xbox services to more countries in talinamerica: please, bc i don't have problem paying since the balance of my account, bc i use the same coin in my country but it's very annoying and tedious trying to buy the services from xbox support, it...