Exoprimal

Discus and support Exoprimal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I signed into the wrong account when launching the game? How do I fix this? Is there a cache file somewhere I can delete? Error Code: the Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by William Mesler1, Jul 21, 2023.

1. Exoprimal

I signed into the wrong account when launching the game? How do I fix this? Is there a cache file somewhere I can delete?

Error Code: the Microsoft account signed into Microsoft store differs from the account being used to play exoprimal. you use the same account in the Microsoft store to proceed

:)

William Mesler1, Jul 21, 2023
  2. BlackmooresNite Win User

Starfield on my Xbox Series keeps crashing.

Same issue. Mine crashes on Starfield, Exoprimal, and NFS Unbound.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Exoprimal

Hi, William. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

You can simply launch the Xbox app and then select Settings. Select Sign Out then sign in. Under Use another account, select Sign in with a different Microsoft account. Kindly make sure you're signed in to the Xbox app and the MS store with the same account.

You can also open File Explorer using the Windows key + E shortcut.

In the address bar paste the following line:

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBroker

If there are Accounts and Cache folders available make sure that you delete them. After removing the cache, try to start the Xbox app again.
  4. Rob Beckett1 Win User

Exoprimal infinite singing in error

why would you even bother typing this without providing your solution....
  5. WattyNuela Win User

6. Michael Kehayas Win User

Did all but B since I don't have a third party one still nothing but I didn't get the UAC prompt when I did A if that is possibly a clue
Thema:

Exoprimal

1. Exoprimal - Similar Threads - Exoprimal

2. How to fix the exoprimal Microsoft sore account differing issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the exoprimal Microsoft sore account differing issue?: I have purchased the gamepass on my account so i can play exoprimal. I downloaded the game, im logged in on the same account on the store, my xbox account and everything else inbetweeen. However...
  3. Exoprimal infinite singing in error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exoprimal infinite singing in error: So I have installed this game three times now including on my SSD it gets to the pre launch signing in process my account is linked with my capcom ID but it won't go past that point any help would...
  4. Exoprimal Windows - Fix Easy Anti Cheat Unrecognized game client

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exoprimal Windows - Fix Easy Anti Cheat Unrecognized game client: Trying to launch Exoprimal and get a message saying "Launch Error Unrecognized game client. Cannot continue. Only other game I've had issues with is the Windows version of the 2nd Exoprimal...