Exoprimal Windows - Fix Easy Anti Cheat Unrecognized game client

Discus and support Exoprimal Windows - Fix Easy Anti Cheat Unrecognized game client in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to launch Exoprimal and get a message saying "Launch Error Unrecognized game client. Cannot continue. Only other game I've had issues with is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nemesis121804, Jul 15, 2023.

1. Exoprimal Windows - Fix Easy Anti Cheat Unrecognized game client

Trying to launch Exoprimal and get a message saying "Launch Error Unrecognized game client. Cannot continue. Only other game I've had issues with is the Windows version of the 2nd Exoprimal beta(which ran fine from Steam). I've uninstalled and reinstalled, switched drives, verfiy and repair and nothing works. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Nemesis121804, Jul 15, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Nemesis121804,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are having trouble launching Exoprimal on your Windows device. There are many factors that may have been causing this issue. In the meantime, please try the following steps to troubleshoot the problem:

Make sure Windows is up to date
    1. Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    2. On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.
    3. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.
    4. Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    5. Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.
    For more info, go to:

Windows Update

Make sure both the Xbox and Gaming Services apps are up to date
    1. Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    2. Select Library.
    3. Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

Make sure the game is up to date
    1. Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    2. In My Library, select the game title.
    3. Select the More options () button and choose Manage.
    4. Select Files and then Check for updates.

Make sure you’re signed in to the Xbox app and the Store with the same accountWhen you open the Xbox app on your device, be sure you sign in to the app using your own Xbox account. You may also need to be signed in to the Store (xbox.com) in order to play a purchased game.

To make sure your permissions for the game can be validated, be sure to sign in to both the Store and the Xbox app using the same account that was used to purchase the game.

For help with signing in, go to:

Sign in to Xbox

Repair the game
    1. Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    2. In My Library, select the game title.
    3. Select the More options () button and choose Manage.
    4. Select Files and then Verify and repair.

Remove and reinstall Gaming ServicesReinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:

1. Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    2. In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    3. In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    4. Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    5. Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Uninstall and reinstall the gameIf you're having trouble getting a game to play, uninstalling and then reinstalling the game might help. Occasionally, game files may get corrupted or altered, especially if you've had a malware problem or are running a game modification on your device.

Some games can even repair the original files without you having to remove the game completely. However, if you installed the game from the Microsoft Store, you'll only be able to completely uninstall and reinstall the game. For more info, follow the steps in:

How to install and uninstall a PC game on a Windows device

See: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

You may also try locating EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe right click on the app then run it as administrator.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

gears 5 and lighting.exe

Hi Max,

See if anything here helps you with your issue; https://support.gearsofwar.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032905412-Easy-Anti-Cheat

Easy Anti-Cheat

• 1 month ago
    • Updated

Gears 5 uses Easy Anti-Cheat, an industry leading cheat detection and prevention tool, to ensure a safe, fair and competitive environment for players across both platforms.

If you are experiencing issues with Easy Anti-Cheat, please follow these steps provided by Easy Anti-Cheat:

1. Verify connectivity to Easy Anti-Cheat
    2. Update Windows
    3. Update the game
    4. Close all unnecessary programs
    5. Manage your anti-virus

Verify connectivity to Easy Anti-Cheat
    Ensure you can access the Easy Anti-Cheat Content Distribution Network by following these links.

• https://download.eac-cdn.com/
    • https://download-alt.easyanticheat.net/
    You should see the message: '200 - HTTP OK'

If neither of the links display the expected message, make sure that nothing is blocking your Internet connection. If necessary, add Easy Anti-Cheat and the game folder to your firewall exception list or temporarily disable your firewall. Sometimes connection
    issues are caused by incorrect network router settings. For further assistance, contact your Internet Service Provider.

Update Windows
    System files that the game relies on may be missing.

• Make sure all the latest updates for your operating system are installed.
    • Install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables.
    • Run the following command with Administrator rights to repair corrupted system files: sfc /scannow Follow this guide for instructions on running a
      command with administrative rights.
    Update the game
    Errors may also be caused by a corrupted EasyAntiCheat installation. Follow this guide to repair the Easy Anti-Cheat service.

Close all unnecessary programs
    Some programs on your computer may interfere with the game you're playing or Easy Anti-Cheat. Close all other programs not related to Windows. A cold reboot may be required.

Manage your anti-virus
    Performing a full-system scan is highly recommended. If you don't have an anti-virus or it has been out of date for a while, you can use the software listed in
    Easy Anti-Cheat’s malware troubleshooting guide.

If the scan does not surface any issues, it may be that the error is related to anti-virus or similar software being corrupted and falsely blocking Easy Anti-Cheat.

Simply disabling it may not entirely stop the software from interfering with the game. Please uninstall any such software temporarily to verify that the game launches without it. If the game otherwise starts without issues, proceed to add its installation
    folder to the exception list.

If the steps above did not assist, Easy Anti-Cheat strongly recommends performing a clean Windows installation. Alternatively, you can ask Easy Anti-Cheat for assistance by sending
    a tech support ticket.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Halo: MCC Multiplayer Not Working On Linux

it is being intentionally crippled on linux. the game runs absolutely flawless on linux but as you say it is the anti cheat software, easy anti cheat software devs worked with valve to make it work perfectly fine in linux and using proton, other games that use easy anti cheat work fine.

the problem here is the devs only have to change one configuration file to make it work but they are not doing it for some reason. most likely to keep people hooked onto the windows platform.

so much for microsofts promise to make things work with linux.
  6. TannerHQ Win User

BSOD from PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error involving Easy Anti Cheat

Any way to check that on my end? Windows Memory Diagnostics returned no errors, and other games work fine, including ones that also use Easy Anti Cheat.
Thema:

1. Exoprimal Windows - Fix Easy Anti Cheat Unrecognized game client - Similar Threads - Exoprimal Windows Fix

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  4. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  5. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  6. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  7. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  8. How to fix the exoprimal Microsoft sore account differing issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the exoprimal Microsoft sore account differing issue?: I have purchased the gamepass on my account so i can play exoprimal. I downloaded the game, im logged in on the same account on the store, my xbox account and everything else inbetweeen. However...
  9. Exoprimal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exoprimal: I signed into the wrong account when launching the game? How do I fix this? Is there a cache file somewhere I can delete? Error Code: the Microsoft account signed into Microsoft store differs...
  10. Exoprimal infinite singing in error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exoprimal infinite singing in error: So I have installed this game three times now including on my SSD it gets to the pre launch signing in process my account is linked with my capcom ID but it won't go past that point any help would...