Exoprimal infinite singing in error

Discus and support Exoprimal infinite singing in error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have installed this game three times now including on my SSD it gets to the pre launch signing in process my account is linked with my capcom ID... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Kehayas, Jul 16, 2023.

1. Exoprimal infinite singing in error

So I have installed this game three times now including on my SSD it gets to the pre launch signing in process my account is linked with my capcom ID but it won't go past that point any help would be great

:)

Michael Kehayas, Jul 16, 2023
  2. Rob Beckett1 Win User

why would you even bother typing this without providing your solution....
  3. WattyNuela Win User

4. Michael Kehayas Win User

Did all but B since I don't have a third party one still nothing but I didn't get the UAC prompt when I did A if that is possibly a clue
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Michael, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand you’re having some trouble when trying to sign in with your account on Exoprimal.

I would like to ask, is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    Additionally, is this the only game affected, or are more games affected by this issue?
  6. Michael Kehayas Win User

I made a new user and still get the singing in loop
Thema:

1. Exoprimal infinite singing in error - Similar Threads - Exoprimal infinite singing

2. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  3. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  4. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  5. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...
  6. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  7. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  8. How to fix the exoprimal Microsoft sore account differing issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the exoprimal Microsoft sore account differing issue?: I have purchased the gamepass on my account so i can play exoprimal. I downloaded the game, im logged in on the same account on the store, my xbox account and everything else inbetweeen. However...
  9. Exoprimal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exoprimal: I signed into the wrong account when launching the game? How do I fix this? Is there a cache file somewhere I can delete? Error Code: the Microsoft account signed into Microsoft store differs...
  10. Exoprimal Windows - Fix Easy Anti Cheat Unrecognized game client

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exoprimal Windows - Fix Easy Anti Cheat Unrecognized game client: Trying to launch Exoprimal and get a message saying "Launch Error Unrecognized game client. Cannot continue. Only other game I've had issues with is the Windows version of the 2nd Exoprimal...