Exo zombies epic fail to play

Discus and support Exo zombies epic fail to play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've bought a season pass for COD advanced warfare. To get the new zombies exo survival, however as of yet haven't been able to get onto it. It says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hawygunnagetya, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Exo zombies epic fail to play

I've bought a season pass for COD advanced warfare. To get the new zombies exo survival, however as of yet haven't been able to get onto it. It says it's all downloads although when I go onto zombies it says additional content required visit store which
    it already States I've bought the season pass!! Then says its in my games and apps! It's not working any ideas on how to fix this ***?

:)

hawygunnagetya, Jan 29, 2015
  2. TODDOW75
    TODDOW75 Guest
    CoD AW Havoc DLC - Can't get the AE4?

Well I don't even have the AE4 much less unable to play Exo Zombies. So what gives, Is there any solutions yet to even fix Exo Zombies

TODDOW75, Jan 29, 2015
  3. Any Call of duty advanced warfare exo zombie clans?

Hey i am looking to join a clan that play exo zombies alot....other games are cool but i want to join a clan that kick but in exo zombies

Blink N Die22, Jan 29, 2015
  4. Exo zombies epic fail to play

Have you actually downloaded the extra game files?

Go into games and apps

Go to advanced warfare

Select the map pack

let it download and install

Bob's your uncle!!

Navine-33784015-6269-4BF2-9885-2358BBE4D30A, Jan 29, 2015
  5. I am trying to go onto zombies on Advanced Warfare and it says this A DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT WAS REMOVED how do I find this content package and download it any ideas

luk3g1881ns2000, Jan 29, 2015
  6. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    @luk3g1881ns2000

Are you referring to the xbox one version or the xbox 360 version?

If you are referring to the xbox one version then make sure you have Havoc DLC installed.

If you are referring to the 360 version there is a bug in it that effects loads of people.

There is a work around that works for me. I just created an offline only profile. It has to be an offline only profile. A silver/free live profile will not work

I sign out of my Live profile then sign into the offline profile.

I then load up zombies and when i'm on the zombies main menu I sign back into the Live profile and then I can play zombies.

Unfortunately until they fix the bug you have to do this every time you want to load zombies up.

Malacath, Jan 29, 2015
  7. Duggie67
    Duggie67 Guest
    I am having pretty much the same problem, I have dl the season pass and the additional maps, it says join exo zombies but then says..

ERROR

A downloadable content package was removed or all profiles are signed out.

I can play the new maps but cant get into zombies, I also have the new gun.

Duggie67, Jan 30, 2015
  8. Exo zombies epic fail to play

I have installed both the atlas gorge Dlc and my season pass however I am still unable to play the new maps online or exo zombies the only thing that has changed from me spending 35pound on this *** is an additional class in normal exco survival which is
    a demolition class ! Wtf is going on? Can anybody help lease?

hawygunnagetya, Jan 30, 2015
  9. fredafunghi
    fredafunghi Guest
    hey you aint alone , ive got a season pass, compatibility pack 1, havoc map pack , title update , every thing you need and yet I still cant play it tells me a downloadable content package was removed or all profiles are signed out , I uninstalled and reinstalled
    everything it let me log into exo zombies just before I went out this am , switched off system , switched back on no access , so I could just be a glitch at activision , they are working on it

fredafunghi, Feb 5, 2015
  10. QDogg x13
    QDogg x13 Guest
    I am having the same problem but it usually works when I first get online in the morning then I tried what Malacath said and it worked so I would try that.

QDogg x13, Feb 9, 2015
  11. For anyone having this issue, all you have to do is download the Havoc dlc, I downloaded my Season Pass before the store layout update so I didn't realize you had to download the individual map to get acess to Zobomies, I thought the zombies mode was just
    part of the season pass and not the map pack, so if anyone had the same issue as me/him, try downloading or re-downloading Havoc.

Postic-066B4F07-7279-4A2B-8DBA-858B46774AAE, Feb 16, 2015
  12. Did anyone figure out the solution to the problem... I'm having the same problem... I just purchased the season pass and then it prompted me to install the Atlas Gorge map so I did then some error message came up at the end of the download saying there was
    a server error. So I try to play Zombies and it takes me right back to the in store purchase screen but says I've purchased it already and to go to my apps and games collection. Surprise!! Its not there. If anyone has any advice please let me know. I contacted
    Activision but they were telling me to link my gamer tag to the console on the callofduty.com site then unlink it then link it again. That didn't work I didn't even have a callofduty.com acct on that site .

UndoneTrack2455, Feb 16, 2015
  13. Enerjectik
    Enerjectik Guest

Just load into a profile without a Gold account, or even xbox live at all, load the game, It will let you into the menu. then, sign out of that profile, and sign into your original profile, and boom! done.

Enerjectik, Nov 1, 2018
  14. hawygunnagetya Win User

I have installed both the atlas gorge Dlc and my season pass however I am still unable to play the new maps online or exo zombies the only thing that has changed from me spending 35pound on this *** is an additional class in normal exco survival which is
    a demolition class ! Wtf is going on? Can anybody help lease?
  15. Postic-066B4F07-7279 Win User

For anyone having this issue, all you have to do is download the Havoc dlc, I downloaded my Season Pass before the store layout update so I didn't realize you had to download the individual map to get acess to Zobomies, I thought the zombies mode was just
    part of the season pass and not the map pack, so if anyone had the same issue as me/him, try downloading or re-downloading Havoc.
  16. Malacath Win User

@luk3g1881ns2000

Are you referring to the xbox one version or the xbox 360 version?

If you are referring to the xbox one version then make sure you have Havoc DLC installed.

If you are referring to the 360 version there is a bug in it that effects loads of people.

There is a work around that works for me. I just created an offline only profile. It has to be an offline only profile. A silver/free live profile will not work

I sign out of my Live profile then sign into the offline profile.

I then load up zombies and when i'm on the zombies main menu I sign back into the Live profile and then I can play zombies.

Unfortunately until they fix the bug you have to do this every time you want to load zombies up.
  17. UndoneTrack2455 Win User

Did anyone figure out the solution to the problem... I'm having the same problem... I just purchased the season pass and then it prompted me to install the Atlas Gorge map so I did then some error message came up at the end of the download saying there was
    a server error. So I try to play Zombies and it takes me right back to the in store purchase screen but says I've purchased it already and to go to my apps and games collection. Surprise!! Its not there. If anyone has any advice please let me know. I contacted
    Activision but they were telling me to link my gamer tag to the console on the callofduty.com site then unlink it then link it again. That didn't work I didn't even have a callofduty.com acct on that site .
  18. fredafunghi Win User

hey you aint alone , ive got a season pass, compatibility pack 1, havoc map pack , title update , every thing you need and yet I still cant play it tells me a downloadable content package was removed or all profiles are signed out , I uninstalled and reinstalled
    everything it let me log into exo zombies just before I went out this am , switched off system , switched back on no access , so I could just be a glitch at activision , they are working on it
Thema:

1. Exo zombies epic fail to play - Similar Threads - Exo zombies epic

2. Having issues downloading Exo primal from PC game pass Store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues downloading Exo primal from PC game pass Store.: Just built my first Gaming PC. Trying to download some games and Exoprimal does not want to download from gamepass. It says error and the error code is : 0x87e00196. I have check my region time...
  3. Call of Duty Addvanced Warfare “Escape Artist” evading 20 grenades with exo suit...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Addvanced Warfare “Escape Artist” evading 20 grenades with exo suit...: Greeting everyone, im so grateful for any help or suggestions. it seems so simple to just evade 20 grenades. I have watched the video guides and tried it on Fission, Collapse. armada maps. I...
  4. Exo zombies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exo zombies: i got the dlc havoc but exo zimbies ant showing up at all in the game what do i do 480d4412-8f9b-416c-ad5f-066974b8dad1
  5. Xbox one, Exo zombies Friend finder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one, Exo zombies Friend finder: Hello everybody. I am looking for players who want to play Exo zombies. I am looking for serious mature gamers with mics. Please do not message me if you do not have a mic. I am looking for 18+...
  6. Unable to Access Exo Zombies Mode on Xbox 360 ******FIX*****

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Access Exo Zombies Mode on Xbox 360 ******FIX*****: HI All, Welp after talking to xbox support and seeing this link...
  7. Any Call of duty advanced warfare exo zombie clans?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Call of duty advanced warfare exo zombie clans?: Hey i am looking to join a clan that play exo zombies alot....other games are cool but i want to join a clan that kick but in exo zombies d4d14a4f-02b6-4d02-89f3-3e96b911f11b
  8. Exo zombies Easter egg (infection map)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exo zombies Easter egg (infection map): I have done the Easter egg 3 times now & every time I get kicked from the game and an error come up on 2 seconds of tHe countdown left saying 'G_FindconfigstringIndex: overflow (541,max is 650):...
  9. Looking for Exo Zombies players!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Exo Zombies players!: I'm looking to put together a team of solid Zombie players to complete the Outbreak and Infection Easter Eggs. Message me if interested! 302ffdc6-1ca1-4071-af61-4f5c2ea7eb34
  10. COD: Exo Zombies on 360 [or Black Ops 3 on XBox1]

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD: Exo Zombies on 360 [or Black Ops 3 on XBox1]: Looking for players who still play any of the Exo zombie maps on Advanced Warfare. I need help specifically with getting past level 20 on Descent - Oz's Challenges. Am a bit of a...