Exo zombies Easter egg (infection map)

Discus and support Exo zombies Easter egg (infection map) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have done the Easter egg 3 times now & every time I get kicked from the game and an error come up on 2 seconds of tHe countdown left saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BoltyActionling, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Exo zombies Easter egg (infection map)

I have done the Easter egg 3 times now & every time I get kicked from the game and an error come up on 2 seconds of tHe countdown left saying 'G_FindconfigstringIndex: overflow (541,max is 650): 'ZOMBIE_CIVILIANS_1'

iits nothing to do with my internet as I'm still in party when kicked from game.. Anyone else get this?

let me know ..

add me:

:)

BoltyActionling, Apr 28, 2015
  2. Looking for Exo Zombies players!

I'm looking to put together a team of solid Zombie players to complete the Outbreak and Infection Easter Eggs. Message me if interested!

Bobby Bulletz, Apr 28, 2015
  3. MrBlackMagik
    MrBlackMagik Guest
    CoD : World At War 2

World at War 2? I'd rather have Black Ops 3. Either way, hopefully they will bring back Zombies. Treyarch's Zombie mode is so much better than the Exo-Zombies in AW. Plus I always enjoy completing the easter egg.

MrBlackMagik, Apr 28, 2015
  4. CrazyMnMtaco Win User

Zombies in COD

Ill play any old like zombie maps for the easter eggs
  5. Welsh Gamer 94 Win User

Looking For Zombie Players

im a good zombie player trying to the easter eggs on all zombie maps but cant find good enough players send me a friend request or game invite and i will help anyone out who knows how to the the easter eggs.
  6. Metal DJ Win User

Non gameplay Zombies question

Nope. Call of the Dead is the only Zombies map that has achievements tied to the easter egg.
  7. Shkoop Win User

First Strike or Escalation?

Escalation trumps First Strike, really neat maps and a zombie level with a cooler Easter egg!
  8. Rusted Ace2013 Win User

Before I buy Havoc

Regarding Havoc, the 4 multiplayer and survival maps as well as the Exo Zombies map Outbreak should work with any profile on your Xbox One provided that the console is your home console. The AE4 can only be used online as I cannot select it in local or system
    link so I'm not sure if that weapon can be used by other profiles signed into your home console as the weapon is likely tied to the gamertag(s) that brought the map pack. The Widowmaker variation of the AE4 is season pass holders only.

Regarding the maps, they feel small so if you like close quarters combat, these are your maps. Outbreak is the zombies map for the Havoc map pack and it feels similar to Treyarch's zombies mode in that everyone starts out with 500 points and a pistol, perks
    that are turned on via generators which function like quick revive(exo medic); juggernog(exo health); and speed cola(exo reload) as well as exo slam, doors to buy, 3D printer which generates the weapon that the printer is on which is similar to the mystery
    box, dog rounds that give full ammo, powerups that are similar to Treyarch's powerups with the addition of the security powerup, and an easter egg for an achievement. The new things are EMP and exploding zombies, exo suits, and poison zombie rounds that give
    out ammo and the ability to upgrade weapons up to level 20 which replaces the Pack-a-Punch machine.
Thema:

Exo zombies Easter egg (infection map)

1. Exo zombies Easter egg (infection map) - Similar Threads - Exo zombies Easter

2. Having issues downloading Exo primal from PC game pass Store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues downloading Exo primal from PC game pass Store.: Just built my first Gaming PC. Trying to download some games and Exoprimal does not want to download from gamepass. It says error and the error code is : 0x87e00196. I have check my region time...
  3. Call of Duty Addvanced Warfare “Escape Artist” evading 20 grenades with exo suit...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Addvanced Warfare “Escape Artist” evading 20 grenades with exo suit...: Greeting everyone, im so grateful for any help or suggestions. it seems so simple to just evade 20 grenades. I have watched the video guides and tried it on Fission, Collapse. armada maps. I...
  4. Exo zombies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exo zombies: i got the dlc havoc but exo zimbies ant showing up at all in the game what do i do 480d4412-8f9b-416c-ad5f-066974b8dad1
  5. Xbox one, Exo zombies Friend finder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one, Exo zombies Friend finder: Hello everybody. I am looking for players who want to play Exo zombies. I am looking for serious mature gamers with mics. Please do not message me if you do not have a mic. I am looking for 18+...
  6. Unable to Access Exo Zombies Mode on Xbox 360 ******FIX*****

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Access Exo Zombies Mode on Xbox 360 ******FIX*****: HI All, Welp after talking to xbox support and seeing this link...
  7. Any Call of duty advanced warfare exo zombie clans?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Call of duty advanced warfare exo zombie clans?: Hey i am looking to join a clan that play exo zombies alot....other games are cool but i want to join a clan that kick but in exo zombies d4d14a4f-02b6-4d02-89f3-3e96b911f11b
  8. Looking for Exo Zombies players!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Exo Zombies players!: I'm looking to put together a team of solid Zombie players to complete the Outbreak and Infection Easter Eggs. Message me if interested! 302ffdc6-1ca1-4071-af61-4f5c2ea7eb34
  9. Exo - zombie score multiplier

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exo - zombie score multiplier: Ever since I downloaded the ascendance dlc, the score multiplier icon won't be visible on the outbreak map. The DNA bomb, the max ammo and others are visible for me to run through, but not the...
  10. COD: Exo Zombies on 360 [or Black Ops 3 on XBox1]

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD: Exo Zombies on 360 [or Black Ops 3 on XBox1]: Looking for players who still play any of the Exo zombie maps on Advanced Warfare. I need help specifically with getting past level 20 on Descent - Oz's Challenges. Am a bit of a...