Exo Zombies. COD AW

Discus and support Exo Zombies. COD AW in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can i please get a update ,as to what is happening with the Season Pass, I did not know there was a issue and just bought the game and season pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gh0s7 ReC0n 73, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Exo Zombies. COD AW

Can i please get a update ,as to what is happening with the Season Pass, I did not know there was a issue and just bought the game and season pass today , the zombie add on is not working, It will load the story mode within the game ,but just as the game
    should start , the Additional Content required will come up. .I have deleted the compatibility packs and reinstalled, cleared the system cache, created a new profile not linked to xbox live , all to no avail...HELP...what is going on.....there is no recent
    threads on this issue. Thanks.

:)

Gh0s7 ReC0n 73, Mar 20, 2015
  2. Kev Lar 1
    Kev Lar 1 Guest
    The Games Den is Open to new members again for a short while

COD AW Zombies and Exo Survival matches being played.

So join Search www.thegamesden.com and join the fun.

Kev Lar 1, Mar 20, 2015
  3. SquatYew474
    SquatYew474 Guest
    Need Help with Exo Zombies

Steps on Xbox 360 for a workaround until there's a patch/fix:

- Sign out of your Xbox profile

- Create a new profile on Xbox, but don't connect to XBL

- Use that profile to load COD: AW, then enter Exo Zombies mode while signed into the non-XBL profile

- After Exo Zombies loads, press Guide and sign out of this profile, then sign into your profile.

**** You'll need to perform this any time you want to play Exo Zombies

SquatYew474, Mar 20, 2015
  4. Exo Zombies. COD AW

Mods, can you delete this please, a Brain should have been supplied with the season pass, along with my fixes realized that did not actually download the Havoc pack, face palm, perfect working order.GAhhh !

Gh0s7 ReC0n 73, Mar 20, 2015
  5. Kev Lar 1 Win User

The Games Den is Open to new members again for a short while

6. Gh0s7 ReC0n 73 Win User

Exo Zombies. COD AW

Mods, can you delete this please, a Brain should have been supplied with the season pass, along with my fixes realized that did not actually download the Havoc pack, face palm, perfect working order.GAhhh !
  7. SquatYew474 Win User

Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies download not working

- Use that profile to load COD: AW, then enter Exo Zombies mode while signed into the non-XBL profile

- After Exo Zombies loads, press Guide and sign out of this profile, then sign into your profile.

8. SquatYew474 Win User

Need Help with Exo Zombies

9. Chatygirl Win User

Bienvenue sur les nouveaux forums Xbox.com.

Je n'arrive pas a lancer exo-zombie du pack havoc de cod , j'ai les 4 cartes et l'arme mes impossibles de lancer exo-zombie quelqu'un peut m'aider ?
Thema:

Exo Zombies. COD AW

1. Exo Zombies. COD AW - Similar Threads - Exo Zombies COD

2. Having issues downloading Exo primal from PC game pass Store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues downloading Exo primal from PC game pass Store.: Just built my first Gaming PC. Trying to download some games and Exoprimal does not want to download from gamepass. It says error and the error code is : 0x87e00196. I have check my region time...
  3. Call of Duty Addvanced Warfare “Escape Artist” evading 20 grenades with exo suit...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Addvanced Warfare “Escape Artist” evading 20 grenades with exo suit...: Greeting everyone, im so grateful for any help or suggestions. it seems so simple to just evade 20 grenades. I have watched the video guides and tried it on Fission, Collapse. armada maps. I...
  4. Exo zombies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exo zombies: i got the dlc havoc but exo zimbies ant showing up at all in the game what do i do 480d4412-8f9b-416c-ad5f-066974b8dad1
  5. Xbox one, Exo zombies Friend finder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one, Exo zombies Friend finder: Hello everybody. I am looking for players who want to play Exo zombies. I am looking for serious mature gamers with mics. Please do not message me if you do not have a mic. I am looking for 18+...
  6. Unable to Access Exo Zombies Mode on Xbox 360 ******FIX*****

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Access Exo Zombies Mode on Xbox 360 ******FIX*****: HI All, Welp after talking to xbox support and seeing this link...
  7. Any Call of duty advanced warfare exo zombie clans?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Call of duty advanced warfare exo zombie clans?: Hey i am looking to join a clan that play exo zombies alot....other games are cool but i want to join a clan that kick but in exo zombies d4d14a4f-02b6-4d02-89f3-3e96b911f11b
  8. Exo zombies Easter egg (infection map)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exo zombies Easter egg (infection map): I have done the Easter egg 3 times now & every time I get kicked from the game and an error come up on 2 seconds of tHe countdown left saying 'G_FindconfigstringIndex: overflow (541,max is 650):...
  9. Looking for Exo Zombies players!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Exo Zombies players!: I'm looking to put together a team of solid Zombie players to complete the Outbreak and Infection Easter Eggs. Message me if interested! 302ffdc6-1ca1-4071-af61-4f5c2ea7eb34
  10. COD: Exo Zombies on 360 [or Black Ops 3 on XBox1]

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD: Exo Zombies on 360 [or Black Ops 3 on XBox1]: Looking for players who still play any of the Exo zombie maps on Advanced Warfare. I need help specifically with getting past level 20 on Descent - Oz's Challenges. Am a bit of a...