Exo - zombie score multiplier

Discus and support Exo - zombie score multiplier in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since I downloaded the ascendance dlc, the score multiplier icon won't be visible on the outbreak map. The DNA bomb, the max ammo and others are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JAL1890, Apr 16, 2015.

1. JAL1890
    JAL1890 Guest

Ever since I downloaded the ascendance dlc, the score multiplier icon won't be visible on the outbreak map. The DNA bomb, the max ammo and others are visible for me to run through, but not the multiplier. I run through an area where I've killed a couple
    zombies and suddenly the 2x symbol shows up at the bottom of my screen. I don't play zombies on multiplayer I just play solo on private matches so it's not somebody else grabbing it. Anybody else having this issue?

:)

JAL1890, Apr 16, 2015
  2. Xbox One Cons - Controller is the Worst

Zombies in BO3 are way better than exo zombies

RedEye Expr3ss, Apr 16, 2015
  3. Chatygirl
    Chatygirl Guest
    Bienvenue sur les nouveaux forums Xbox.com.

Je n'arrive pas a lancer exo-zombie du pack havoc de cod , j'ai les 4 cartes et l'arme mes impossibles de lancer exo-zombie quelqu'un peut m'aider ?

Chatygirl, Apr 16, 2015
  4. Artis Empire
    Artis Empire Guest

I've never seen that before. Have you tried re-installing the DLC?

Artis Empire, Apr 16, 2015
  5. Do all the updates? I dunno if this has been patched via an update yet, but Im sure it will before long. Try the CoD or IW (or whomever developed the game) website.

UneasyJmitchell, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: