Exlene GameCube wireless switch controller works on Brook Wingman XB

Discus and support Exlene GameCube wireless switch controller works on Brook Wingman XB in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I ordered the Exlene GameCube wireless switch controller along with the Wingman XB in hopes of primary use for retroarch on Xbox series s. At first I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mulaji7, Jan 10, 2023.

1. /u/Mulaji7
    /u/Mulaji7 Guest

I ordered the Exlene GameCube wireless switch controller along with the Wingman XB in hopes of primary use for retroarch on Xbox series s. At first I was a bit nervous that it wouldn’t work but surprise surprise!

All I had to do was to download the firmware for the adapter, plug in the wireless controller to the adapter hooked up to the series s, and bam GameCube controller now works on Xbox series s

submitted by /u/Mulaji7
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mulaji7, Jan 10, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Third Party Controllers and Brook Wingman XB2

i'm sorry third-party controllers that have not been licensed by Microsoft have been banned since day one over 20 years ago. These people were exploiting a loophole which has since been patched

Companies like Logitech, Thrustmaster, PDP, Power A and more have no issues making licensed peripherals. Wingman and others chose not to. you should contact them and ask when and if they intend on producing compatible peripherals

The Microsoft adaptive controller has been available for several years now and has a plethora of options that can be used with it to deal with your needs

The controllers require a physical chip, so you can't do it in software.
  3. Jordan Jovani Win User

Input delay on xbox series x

All games for sure.I have tried to put 1080 p 120 hz (normaly i use 1440 p and 120 h), i tried to change settings on the elite controller like the curve of the sensitivity, and i have seen a video wich say to download 3 application from the microsoft store (like determining the delay) but nothing of these thing worked. The only way i can play with a decent input delay is using a my friend brook wingman xb adapter and using a ps5 controller on it but every time i put the adapter i got a pop up wich say the adapter is gonna get banned on 23/01/24. I would not use the adapter if i can play with my elite controller but it's impossible for the imput delay thing
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Can you get banned for using a Brooks converter wingman XB?

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Regarding accessories not authorized by Microsoft, the following is stated in the Xbox Live code of conduct.

''Cheating, tampering, and the use of exploits

Since competition is best when it's fair, a level playing field is one of the most important requirements for gaming. When people cheat, use exploits, or otherwise tamper with hardware or software to gain a competitive advantage, it bad the experience for everyone. Because of this, cheating, tampering, and the use of exploits is never acceptable in the Xbox community. Like, never.

For example, don’t:

Use "mods" in games that do not allow modded content
    Use a glitch that lets you use your character outside of a multiplayer map
    Use specialized software to gain unfair advantage over other players
    Use Xbox services with modified or tampered hardware
    Manipulate game stats to gain a competitive advantage against other players
    Use multiple profiles to unfairly manipulate your multiplayer rank
    Try to circumvent in-game economies through “money drop lobbies”
    Use unauthorized hardware or accessories
    Use exploits to “duplicate” in-game items
    Intentionally play with or support someone who uses harmful or inappropriate mods
    Intentionally “teamkill” other players''

- If the accessory you are trying to use is authorized, I believe there will be no problems, but I have not found anything officially said by Microsoft about this accessory.

- The above information is official and can be found at the link below.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-stan...

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Will my brook wingman xb2 stop working on nov 12?

Hi Complex2984, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to tell you that Microsoft will no longer allow the use of unauthorized third-party accessories with its Xbox consoles, so it is very likely that your brook wingman xb2 will stop working.

Unless Microsoft authorizes its use, but so far there is no information about it. So it would be best to wait for official news from Microsoft.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. LTA Soldier Win User

What is your collection?

master system, mega drive, snes, n64, gamecube, original gameboy, ps1,2 and 3, xb 360 and xbox one
Thema:

1. Exlene GameCube wireless switch controller works on Brook Wingman XB - Similar Threads - Exlene GameCube wireless

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  4. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  5. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  6. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  7. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  8. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  9. XBox One Wireless Wifi Adapter Driver (BSOD) mt7612US.sys

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Wireless Wifi Adapter Driver (BSOD) mt7612US.sys: Since I installed the wireless adapter I have had Blue Screens and the offending file is mt7612US.sys Is there a fix to this? 532fc239-73e1-43c6-88e1-5dc0ac7f4e88
  10. Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+: When i try to use smat view on the devices the app on the series s loads just a little bit and then stops. I don't know what to do 263c8077-b8b6-4253-97a4-464060b952d1