Exclusive offer just for you. Where is my $10 code?

Discus and support Exclusive offer just for you. Where is my $10 code? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; In the Games Store on Xbox One it said "Exclusive offer Just for you. Purchase at least $45 worth of digital games from Xbox live on Xbox one and get... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WillisBoykins, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Exclusive offer just for you. Where is my $10 code?

In the Games Store on Xbox One it said "Exclusive offer Just for you. Purchase at least $45 worth of digital games from Xbox live on Xbox one and get a Free $10 Gift Code. I spent $60 and I called Xbox Support to make sure that I qualified for the promotion.
    The woman I spoke to at 1800-4MY-Xbox said yes you have spent $62 on games during the promotion period so you're good to go. I called customer service but they told me to come to this forum. If i dont get my $10 code for buying digital games in the Xbox Live
    games store I will be upset for the last time about a Microsoft product. Nothing but unsolved problems since I got my Xbox One. That is getting really really old.

:)

WillisBoykins, Mar 21, 2014
  2. Xbox is answering all the naysayers

Selective data. Would be more interesting to see the exclusives over the full life of both consoles, not just the period where MS slacked off and Sony increased exclusives.

Dangerous Alan, Mar 21, 2014
  3. Homepage Offer for Free Month of Gold Not Honored?!?

My xbox one home page has an offer that says "TRY GOLD FOR FREE. Exclusive offer just for you". When I try to activate it, it says account past due, which it's not. I contacted support via chat and they told me to ignore the comment about "past due" but said
    I'm not eligible for the offer. How does "Exclusive offer just for you" not apply to me?

BlacKCat51186, Mar 21, 2014
  4. Exclusive offer just for you. Where is my $10 code?

If I recall, you have to wait a little while after a promotion period ends for them to send you the code. I think that for this one, the codes will be sent out about the first week of April.

HyruleBalverine, Mar 22, 2014
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

If I recall, you have to wait a little while after a promotion period ends for them to send you the code. I think that for this one, the codes will be sent out about the first week of April.
  6. Fact0ry777 Win User

FIFA (Free Game Reward Email Problem)

7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Apparently I won something?

Hello xJAYi,

That is a valid Xbox Live Rewards offer. You can confirm this by checking your MyMissions page, where the VIP Exclusives offer is currently listed.
  8. Ramon284 Win User

160 MS Points

Hey, where do you live? I bet it's a US-exclusive offer, like most xbox stuff...
  9. DtroitPunk72 Win User

I want my 15 bucks in credits now, not in six weeks

How can YOU not understand that MS DOES get paid for these codes?

Further, how can you not understand that this promo and its terms do NOT contain any language that you guys said was typically there!

Okay, the Promo ad screen says “GET A FREE PROMOTIONAL GIFT CARD UP TO $15 WHEN YOU GO GOLD NOW” the second screen says “EXCLUSIVE OFFER JUST FOR YOU Go Gold now and get a FREE $5, $10 or $15 promotional xbox gift card* it then says generic stuff about what
    you get with Gold with a go Gold tab and Press Down for terms and conditions

THAT page reads..

*Limited time offer valid only in the 50 US States & DC through this in dash sign up, while supplies last.

Promotional gift card will be sent via digital code to your xbox message center within 4 weeks.

REDEEM TO YOUR US MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BY 10/31/2015 AND SPEND BY 12/31/2015.

Must be 13+ Use your promotional code for eligible purchases (exclusions apply) at select xbox stores and other participating Microsoft online stores. Terms at
    www.microsoft.com/.../giftcards. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Limit one (1) code per account. Offer Not valid on prior xbox live purchases and cannot be combined with any
    other offer.

More stuff about games with Gold..

Then when you follow the GO GOLD tab there is a add code option.
Thema:

1. Exclusive offer just for you. Where is my $10 code? - Similar Threads - Exclusive offer Where

2. Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...: Hi, What if Microsoft considered a Microsoft phone only app that allows for on device downloads of Xbox game titles submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  3. Folter by Serues X/S Exclusives

in XBoX on Windows
    Folter by Serues X/S Exclusives: I was wondering why in the game filters on the Xbox series X and S, we can't choose the filter to be "Seires exclusives", meaning games that are incompatible with the Xbox One like for example...
  4. Exclusive games or something unique to Xbox x

in XboX Insiders
    Exclusive games or something unique to Xbox x: I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I'd like to give my thoughts on some stuff. I used to play a lot of console games, so I had quite a few consoles. I was pondering about buying the Xbox...
  5. Xbox Needs a Feature Called Preload DLC Exclusively for Xbox Titles

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Needs a Feature Called Preload DLC Exclusively for Xbox Titles: Hello Xbox, I have a Suggestion to Make. Xbox Needs a Feature Called Pre-load DLC Exclusively for Xbox Titles to Receive as if it were a Preparation for DLC for several titles from Xbox Games...
  6. why does my xbox not work on my wifi exclusively?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox not work on my wifi exclusively?: so, after going through multiple solutions that did NOT solve my problem with my wifi, i used my hotspot and mw2 ended up working just fine. at first, it was a bit buggy but after the first game...
  7. Question about region exclusivity of Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about region exclusivity of Minecraft: Hi, I am from North Macedonia and want to but Minecraft. The problem is that I am going to move to Slovenia in two months, and was wondering whether the game from the Microsoft Store would still...
  8. Play Halo Infinite with Game Pass Ultimate to unlock exclusive* content.

in XboX Insiders
    Play Halo Infinite with Game Pass Ultimate to unlock exclusive* content.: Share your feedback and reactions to this new experience available on the Xbox App for PC. During the next few days, we will be rolling out a new experience to test within our Game Pass Ultimate...
  9. Redeemed xbox exclusive and never received it on main account and want to know how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed xbox exclusive and never received it on main account and want to know how to...: I never received the midnight drive bundle (from buying the xbox series s) on my main account but yet it says claimed. The bundle is indeed on my alt account but I did not want to redeem it on...
  10. Why didn't I get the exclusive avatar item?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didn't I get the exclusive avatar item?: I was in shock; I checked my inventory, and it wasn't even there. I payed 6000 Microsoft Points for the exclusive avatar item, but I got none. - Please note this will be deleted after I get a...