exclamation point next to name - Halo infinite. How do I fix this?

Discus and support exclamation point next to name - Halo infinite. How do I fix this? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; around 3 weeks ago on Halo Infinite my gamertag begin showing a exclamation point with a triangle around it. I've searched the internet, but I cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by uD Havok, Mar 8, 2023.

1. uD Havok
    uD Havok Guest

around 3 weeks ago on Halo Infinite my gamertag begin showing a exclamation point with a triangle around it. I've searched the internet, but I cannot find a solution to this problem. Since this popped up, I am unable to view anything associated to my account in Halo Infinite. This includes post-game scores, stats - and other functions within the game.

I've made no major edits to the game or computer/xbox in general.

I've logged out of all account's multiple times, reinstalled on both Xbox and PC. [The problem persists across platforms] so I'm assuming it's something related to my Microsoft account?

I've exhausted all options I could come up with.

Anyone able to help? I don't believe this is game related.

Thank you.

-J

:)

uD Havok, Mar 8, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi uD!

Please check your account via https://enforcement.xbox.com if you received any enforcement action or suspension of your account.

Please also check your other games if you encounter the same issue to isolate it.
  3. ChainSmokingBob Win User

So if you could change COD, what would you do?

How many exclamation points do you need?
  4. ngocphi Win User

Halo infinite not saving my game progress offline

It is worth noting that halo infinite is checkpoint based so if you do a 20 min fire fight and die but fail to hit the next checkpoint you reset to the last checkpoint not where you save

So if you are not hitting checkpoints he should always backtrack to the a firebase or continue to the next checkpoint

This is important If you aren't doing well during the dual Spartan killer mission

I'd you clear a base but die with one guy left and fail to hit the checkpoint you gotta clear thr base again

Here is a guide

https://gamerant.com/halo-infinite-how-to-save/#how-to-save-in-halo-infinite
  5. Geri M. Win User

Need help getting Halo Infinite to launch - Crashing on startup

Hi Mkni,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having issues launching Halo Infinite. We would like to suggest you would try this link below. To fix Halo Infinite crashing on startup, you can try these fixes:

If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We are looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

MCC wont let me sign in with different account.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this SOTDSMOKE2

Please try the fix provided in this article (is for halo infinite but steps are very similar)

https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/artic...

Let me know how it goes
Thema:

1. exclamation point next to name - Halo infinite. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - exclamation point next

2. Xbox triangle with an exclamation on them ⚠️

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox triangle with an exclamation on them ⚠️: I can no longer play any on my games I have discs for as they have a triangle with an exclamation on them ️ I've tried full resets, uninstalling the games, removing my account and re adding it but...
  3. Party Chat Trouble Exclamation Point Triangle

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat Trouble Exclamation Point Triangle: I'm on PC and when I join a party people in party chat can't hear me and there's a triangle with exclamation point in the party chat widget. Gamechat in whatever game I play works fine...
  4. Exclamation mark next to games I own/consistently play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclamation mark next to games I own/consistently play: So this little exclamation mark popped up so I looked it up and people said it a license thing. Issue is idk how that works because I bought these games. Some of them are gamepass/on an external...
  5. Every single game on my xbox has an exclamation point in a triangle on them. ⚠️ idk what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every single game on my xbox has an exclamation point in a triangle on them. ⚠️ idk what...: Every single game on my xbox has an exclamation point in a triangle on them. ️ idk what this is but it's on all my games. I can still play them. What does it mean and how do I get rid of it...
  6. Exclamation Mark on Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclamation Mark on Games: Hi there, I’ve downloaded a couple games recently that have an exclamation mark on the game tile. I’ve read that this is something to do with licensing and me not having the licence to access...
  7. i have a triangle and a exclamation point on my games and I own the titles. How do I fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a triangle and a exclamation point on my games and I own the titles. How do I fix...: Having a issue with my games c8048a43-ac0e-4639-846e-19a4880e91cf
  8. Weird symbol has been popping up next to my game titles, it's like a exclamation mark...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird symbol has been popping up next to my game titles, it's like a exclamation mark...: It still let's me play the games, I have game pass ultimate, none of the game I have installed are disc games, d39a1684-b770-48f4-92e1-b2715dc4493e
  9. Exclamation Marks on games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclamation Marks on games: Hi there, Since this morning I have two symbols on some of my Xbox Series X games. One is an exclamation mark only and the other is a disc with another exclamation mark. After some researches...
  10. Triangle with exclamation point in the corner

in XboX Insiders
    Triangle with exclamation point in the corner: I am getting that in the corner of all my games. My storage is at 70% and I am and insider submitted by /u/Foocher [link] [comments]