Excited for destiny... not so much having to wait till 3 am est.

Discus and support Excited for destiny... not so much having to wait till 3 am est. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can only assume it's because Microsoft is west coast. I prefer dig dls when pos and had and issue with not being able to leave the house on launch... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by unholypride, Aug 29, 2014.

1. unholypride
    unholypride Guest

I can only assume it's because Microsoft is west coast. I prefer dig dls when pos and had and issue with not being able to leave the house on launch night. It would be nice if the game would be active per dif time zones. Doubt it will happen but I can dream

:)

unholypride, Aug 29, 2014
  2. Call oF Duty Ghosts

Terrible Trailer IMO. Not excited at all. Guess I will have to wait till the live showing before I get excited at all.

Dubstep Kittens, Aug 29, 2014
  3. Minecraft coming in August

I love that they are doing the discount. I didn't expect it since it's a huge money maker and I definitely would've have expected it to be $4.99. i am excited!

Only bad thing is having to wait till August. I was expecting it much sooner.

DanteSparda504, Aug 29, 2014
  4. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest

You could always sleep? You've already waited months and months... what is 3 more hours?

Eggnogga, Aug 29, 2014
  5. You could use the time to stock up on your snack cache, or discuss with friends what classes you'll start with.

KilroyJenkinz, Aug 29, 2014
  6. UnnamedSoup
    UnnamedSoup Guest
    When it is midnight Pacific Time it will be 3 AM on the East Coast. You are not missing out on anything. It will be released the same time across the board in the U.S.

UnnamedSoup, Sep 5, 2014
  7. I kind of got turned away from digital pre ordering from this wait. But what's done is done. And I don't get naps much anyway so maybe a good three hour nap will be nice.

Epic Pappy Time, Sep 6, 2014
  8. FATE NYC
    FATE NYC Guest

I don't think it's because MS is west coast. I think it has more to do with not allowing the game to be sold before it actually releases in a given state. For example, if the game officially released @ 12:01 AM EST, someone from California could change their
    address to one with a NY zip code, download, then play the game before anyone else was technically allowed to in their actual time zone. Making it 3 AM might seem like a punishment for east coasters, but it keeps MS out of trouble with the publisher.

FATE NYC, Sep 7, 2014
  9. It's not a big deal. I have to work anyway so I'll be able to play when I get home.

MaximumExtreme, Nov 1, 2018
  10. Epic Pappy Time Win User

I kind of got turned away from digital pre ordering from this wait. But what's done is done. And I don't get naps much anyway so maybe a good three hour nap will be nice.
  11. MaximumExtreme Win User

It's not a big deal. I have to work anyway so I'll be able to play when I get home.
  12. FATE NYC Win User

I don't think it's because MS is west coast. I think it has more to do with not allowing the game to be sold before it actually releases in a given state. For example, if the game officially released @ 12:01 AM EST, someone from California could change their
    address to one with a NY zip code, download, then play the game before anyone else was technically allowed to in their actual time zone. Making it 3 AM might seem like a punishment for east coasters, but it keeps MS out of trouble with the publisher.
  13. UnnamedSoup Win User

When it is midnight Pacific Time it will be 3 AM on the East Coast. You are not missing out on anything. It will be released the same time across the board in the U.S.
  14. KilroyJenkinz Win User

You could use the time to stock up on your snack cache, or discuss with friends what classes you'll start with.
Thema:

1. Excited for destiny... not so much having to wait till 3 am est. - Similar Threads - Excited destiny much

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. Anyone had any issues with Destiny 2 recently?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone had any issues with Destiny 2 recently?: Destiny 2 crashes my Xbox Series X randomly but only Destiny 2 ive tried uninstalling and moving its location. submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  4. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  5. New Member Introduction - Excited to Join the Community!

in XBoX on Windows
    New Member Introduction - Excited to Join the Community!: Hello Everyone! I'm thrilled to be here and to become a part of this vibrant community! My name is Jerish and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. About Me: I'm a blogger based...
  6. Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gifted Code (PC): My friend gifted me a code for the Destiny 2: Triumphant Silver Bundle. I received an xbox message telling me to redeem the code. It took me to the microsoft store page to redeem. I redeemed...
  7. Black screen when exciting game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen when exciting game: So just today I completed a factory reset on my series x because I kept getting a error code saying I had no storage left even tho I still had heaps, but when the console rebooted I could tell...
  8. Xbox series X. Excitement turn to desperation…

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X. Excitement turn to desperation…: I bought a brand new Xbox series X, and boy was I excited. Now I am having set up issues and no matter what path I select in the contact us section It wants to send me only to a virtual agent....
  9. I’ve recently got a ps5 I was excited to play Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve recently got a ps5 I was excited to play Minecraft: When I tried to sign in it wouldn’t work I made multiple new accounts and those wouldn’t work I tried deleting and reinstalling and it still wouldn’t work even tried calling and the robot wouldn’t...
  10. Starfield Open World, who’s excited or not— and why?

in XboX Insiders
    Starfield Open World, who’s excited or not— and why?: I’m just genuinely curious what the overall feel and opinion is about the upcoming open world game Starfield is? Honestly it seems like this release rolled up rather quickly once it was out of...